PropTech Senior Asset Manager role based in London, UK.
Our client is a real estate fintech disrupting residential real estate. Our client makes buying, selling and renting an easy, hassle-free experience. They are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors to enable programmatic real estate investment at scale, unlocking the residential asset class. For sellers, they provide a quick and transparent sales process with a guaranteed offer in 48 hours and their renters enjoy high quality and newly refurbished properties with excellent service.
Founded in 2017, they’re a fast-growing start-up and have received significant institutional and venture funding backed by top European and Global VCs. The team includes serial entrepreneurs and industry leaders with experience, and they are looking for talented people to join us on their mission.
They put data at the heart of decision making and believe that opinions don’t affect facts, but facts affect opinions. They are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge others. If this sounds like you too… read on!
- Onboarding of new acquisitions into the existing investment portfolios ensuring operational and data transition between functions.
- Oversight of the asset performance including Actual v Budget analysis and detailed analysis of performance v market indicators and macro environment including valuations.
- Maintain financial models across different investor platforms to monitor asset level returns (cash flow forecasts with a focus on both operational assumptions and the capital structure of a business).
- Oversight of Data Management from operational teams to ensure timely submission of internal and external reporting and analysis.
- Execute corrective measures when early warning signs exist on performance issues.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for existing assets to determine a corrective course of action.
- You have relevant experience of asset management and/or transaction experience within the real estate sector with exposure to residential.
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to show strong working knowledge of real estate finance and operations
- You have managed financial and operational data and can demonstrate how best to interpret such data
- You can show an ability to embrace a changing business environment with the capacity to pivot based on data and asset performance feedback
- You like to take on responsibility and see the extraordinary potential of a fast-growing, international startup
- Flexible leave policy
- Flexible working policy, they believe that work is something you do not when you have to do it
- Mental Health Assistance
- A truly collaborative culture where the best ideas win, not the person with the most senior title
- The ability to figure out your own solutions, and the responsibility to implement them
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits
For further details please contact James - email@example.com