Senior Android Developer
Up to 75,000
Our client is looking for a Senior Android Developer to join their growing team!
WHAT’S MY ROLE?
- Be part of the solution: Together with a team of first-class developers, you design, develop and maintain the Android SDK and the Android Apps.
- Take their software to the next level: You combine exceptional motivation with a passion for software development, including conception, development, testing, implementation and support.
- With attention for details: you will regularly review and redesign your code and designs.
- Growing together: You will continuously share your technical know-how and learn from others to help us remain trendsetters
WHAT SHOULD I BRING WITH ME?
- You are an Android Developer with broad expertise across Kotlin and the Android SDK, knowledge of the Android Bluetooth Stack is a plus.
- You have a track record of successful delivery of Android projects.
- You have hands-on knowledge of web technologies, including RESTful and GraphQl APIs.
- In the know of the latest open source frameworks and tools in the Android space.
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns, Clean Architecture, but also business requirements, i.e. a given system’s limitations and solution paths to tackle design bottlenecks.
- You have experience in continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) processes but also in Unit Testing (Junit) and Instrumentation Testing (Espresso).
- You have knowledge of tools such as GIT, GitLab and Maven.
- You are comfortable communicating in English (their company language). Sufficient German to understand your colleagues’ jokes would be an advantage.
- You like creating UI of an App
YOUR PLACE TO BE!
They offer unlimited access to great coffee, a MacBook and whatever equipment you consider necessary for work als and the opportunity to work with a great team on a huge business opportunity in an international work environment.
For further details please contact Isobel – Isobel.email@example.com