This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Development Representative Manager. The right person for this role will be someone with significant experience and proven success managing a team of individual contributors and development of a Strategic Sales development strategy.
Our client believe in individual and collective ownership of all the work that drives their company journey, and have created a mutually supportive, fun-loving environment to help their team thrive. You will be joining a diverse, multicultural team from a multitude of commercial backgrounds with a startup mindset and an eagerness to disrupt conventional wisdom.
Our client needs you if you want to:
- Meet and exceed all team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Drive pipeline growth for all areas of the business
- Recruit, onboard and retain new SDR's
- Improve time to productivity for new team members while maintaining performance in the existing team.
- Partner with marketing and sales teams on prospecting, campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Coach team members on calling techniques
- Ensure accurate reporting of leads, pipeline, activities and forecasts.
- Team management including hiring, coaching, development, quota setting and performance management.
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team on general trends, product, competitors
Our client need you because you have:
- 3+ years of SDR management experience in a fast-paced sales start-up environment
- History of over-achieving against quarterly and annual sales targets
- Able to coach, lead and inspire teams to drive performance using a data-driven approach
- Able to build and analyse reports in a CRM and provide accurate reporting metrics
- Strong cross functional collaboration experience - able to work with different functions effectively and for overall benefit to the business
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse at decision-making levels
- Comfortable working as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly changing environments
- Ability to combine SDR Management with Individual Contribution
- Self-started with strong work ethic, initiative and drive
About the company
Our client is first and foremost a prop-tech company. With their incredible team and in-house technology they disrupt the Lettings instruty, by offering a seamless rental journey, significant financial savings to all stakeholders (e.g. an average of over £2,300 per rental), as well as a best-in-class and digitally enabled customer service.
The founder and senior management team are inspiring leaders with a bold vision, and they are backed by industry-leading advisers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
- 20 days annual leave + Christmas shut down + 8 UK Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Xmas party
- Social Events
- Unlimited tea and coffee in the office
For further details please contact Lucy - email@example.com