This role is a hybrid role that provides the breadth of responsibility that with strong performance and experience can lead to a career path in supervisory and management of Sales Operations, participation as Customer Success Manager, or participation in sales as an Account Executive.
Sales Operations Analysts participate in four key areas within our client’s Enterprise Sales organization:
Lead and execute renewal process:
- Conduct product/services renewal deals and collaborate with Client Success Managers and Account Executives on execution. Meet with these teams regularly to ensure deadlines are met and all paperwork is received.
- Ensure that opportunities for renewals exist in Salesforce. Enter, track, maintain and report on all renewal activity in Salesforce.
- Serve as the point of contact for renewals and determine the next steps for each opportunity.
- Cultivate relationships between client and the company. Reach out to client about upcoming renewal and discuss needs, business process, challenges. What’s working/what’s not working.
- Work with product/practice teams to ensure quoted prices are current and accurate. This may require attending product briefings/webinars to ensure the client is up to date on any new features, releases, price changes.
Conduct end-to-end transactional sales:
Perform sales activities required to demonstrate product/service value, prepare quotes and/or statements of work, and other activities as required to close product/service renewals.
Support senior sales teams and Account Executives:
Assist with development and execution of territory strategies and sales operations through pipeline/data management.
Provide assistance with complex, solution-oriented sales:
Provide deal assistance under the guidance and leadership of an Account Executive for more complex sales.
Sound like you? Before you apply it’s worth knowing what our client is looking for:
- Analytical, detail-oriented and effective planner with clear communication and strong problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Consultative skills as required to understand their organisational procedures and goals.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Business analysis experience is a plus.
- Pre-sales or sales experience is a plus.
- Four-year University requirement.
- Ability to travel as needed within the UK