PropTech Sales Manager role based in London, UK
About Our Client
- Our client is a privately held PropTech, founded in 2016 from Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Our client is the modelling tool of choice for valuers, agents and investment teams to quickly, simply and accurately determine the value of Commercial Real Estate assets.
- They have experienced exponential growth over the past 18 months, during which they doubled their global head count, launched multiple new product lines, grew ARR by circa 40%, had ZERO customer churn and they’re now launching in the UK. They are proud of these efforts considering they have been in the middle of a global pandemic!
- With an enviable corporate customer base across Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, they are at an exciting point in their growth trajectory.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of 25 spread across Australia and New Zealand, as well as two others already in the UK.
About Your Role
- They’ve already secured a handful of boutique Funds/REITS as their first customers and are looking for an entrepreneurially minded Sales Manager to establish a strong customer base and accelerate their ARR growth.
- This role offers significant commission-earning potential and career development for a product that clearly addresses a gap in a deep market.
- There is a plenty of opportunity for personal achievement and impact, as well as an opportunity to build a team around you following your success.
- This would be a perfect step up for someone that has a good head on their shoulders, is currently successful in their sales role that is looking for a new challenge or more autonomy
About Your Responsibilities
As their Sales Manager, your top priority is ensuring their pipeline is always full and totally owning the sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
You’ll need to:
- Prospect for new business, as well as presenting and demonstrating the brand to CRE investment teams (with help from their product experts when things get technical)
- Work autonomously on sales initially, building a team later on
- Develop strong relationships with their Ideal Customer Profiles in the UK
- Establish and work with partners (I.e. complementary businesses or industry groups) in the UK to generate leads
- Represent our client in the CRE industry, I.e. opinion leader pieces with support from their PR agency, industry events and networking ops
- Always be a champion for continual improvement of their sales process, alongside their sales and marketing team in NZ and Australia
- Be a proud advocate of our client in the UK and always keep their company values top of mind
- 6+ years of B2B SAAS sales experience
- CRE industry beneficial, but not a requirement if you can demonstrate credibility in another complex industry
- Demonstrated ability in managing all stages of the sales cycle in a fast-paced sales environment
- Experience selling to mid-market customers favoured over enterprise sales
- Strong C-level communications skills
- Confident, mature, resilient and credible (but also very genuine and nice to work with...)
- Organised, disciplined and diligent with CRM processes and following up leads
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
As our client is new in the UK market, they’re looking people who are entrepreneurially minded, agile and flexible. It’s likely they’ll need to think a little creatively to get their early customers so they’re looking for someone who can not only take that in their stride, but actually enjoy the process of building those early relationships.
- Work alongside a small, friendly and entrepreneurial international team
- Opportunity for huge impact by launching a successful product into a new market
- Join an organisation where culture is really important.
- Competitive base salary with generous and realistic OTE
- Allowance of 25 days holidays
- Mix of work from home (with an expense package to support this) and work from their office (they’re based at “Working From” a co-working space Southbank.
Visit the team in New Zealand when the world permits!
For further details please contact James - firstname.lastname@example.org