PropTech Sales Manager role based in Germany.
About Our Client
Their mission is to reinvent Real Estate. Make it transparent, instant and exciting. Their teams are working constantly with their users as the starting point, iterating and solving problems, to make their mission possible.
They are one of the fastest growing startups in Europe. Our client is an online marketplace that offers everyone in the world the most comprehensive selection of apartments, rooms, and student housing in their city of destination. They personally check thousands of places taking 360 degrees and professional photography, making cool HD video tours, designing floor plans and get tons of details of each accommodation so potential tenants can securely book a whole apartment or rent an individual room in a flat or a student residence all from the comfort of their couch!
From the first to the last, they strive to create a unique working environment where everybody is empowered to take responsibilities, solve complex puzzles, as well as deliver value accretive solutions for the company. They truly believe an individual maximum yield can only be achieved through a dynamic corporate culture that focuses on personal growth and exciting career development paths.
They are looking for a great Salesperson who is able to work under pressure and willing to learn and grow with the company. The successful candidate will reach out to landlords, build relationships with them and convert them to the unique value proposition. If you consider yourself to be a sociable person who has a passion for selling and is excited about changing an industry, this is your chance!
- You will be a key pillar in the marketplace growth by acquiring new properties to the platform
- Prospect leads through the use of different tools and channels (real estate portals, web enquiries, referrals, etc.)
- Acquire new Landlords by telephone, advising them on the rental process and the advantages the company offers over its competitors.
- Maintenance of their landlord database.
- Update and enter information into CRM and other company systems to ensure accurate customer records and information regarding issues in progress and resolutions.
- You will work independently with a clear focus on your sales goals as well as ensuring that booking targets are met.
- Achieve and consistently exceed sales goals.
- Continuous help to improve the acquisition funnel.
- Work in close collaboration with other regional and global operations teams.
- You have excellent communication and networking skills coupled with persuasiveness, style and the will to succeed.
- Passion for sales, perseverance and fun in winning customers
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and multitask
- Technologically adept, experience using CRM and/or support ticketing softwares will be favoured.
- Fast learner with can-do attitude and the ability to challenge the status quo.
- Organized, analytical with good attention to detail.
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in telemarketing is a plus
- Previous experience in the real estate industry is a plus
- German native
- English is a plus
What They Offer
- The dynamics of an international start-up combined with the many years of experience of a successful global player.
- A challenging and creative job in an innovative, constantly growing, fast-moving and owner-managed company with many opportunities for growth.
- An open corporate culture with plenty of room for new ideas and impulses
- Competitive salary according to the candidate experience
- Stock Options of one of the most promising and best funded startups in Europe.
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- International environment more than 30 nationalities.
- Full remote flexibility.
- Budget for training, certifications and team building activities.
- Copayment for Gympass, to support your health and wellbeing
- No politics or bureaucracy. Only a great environment for you to achieve your best work :-)
For further details please contact Dilan - email@example.com