Our client is the world’s leading real-time property maintenance solution, and they’re looking for top talent to join their ambitious sales team. They’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating globally across the United Kingdom, Europe and the US.
Our client are dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations and enhance tenant satisfaction with their award-winning SaaS technology platform. In short, they are building stronger communities where people can thrive. They’re not just any PropTech – they’re backed by some of the biggest names in the business, including A/O PropTech, Highland Europe, Mubadala, RXR Digital Ventures and Target Global, and they work with some of the world’s most prominent real estate players.
Their culture is open and empowering, and they’re always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join us on their mission.
The role of the Sales Director is varied and complex, forging and nurturing executive-level relationships with key clients and stakeholders. As a Sales Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving our clients growth by establishing and maintaining high-value partnerships and maximizing revenue opportunities. As a scale up technology company, they must understand the needs of their prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Their solution is disruptive in nature and they have to showcase the many benefits they can offer to our clients and their communities. Your passion for negotiation and persuasion must come through in order to help change the archaic ways in which target accounts currently operate. You are expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones to help grow our clients within a variety of market sectors.
- Develop and maintain strategic, executive-level relationships with key clients, decision-makers, and industry influencers to position our client as a trusted partner.
- Present, promote and sell the products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media and other appropriate channels
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined periods
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the sector
- Identifying and developing potential customers through existing and new networks
- Developing and managing a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail, keeping their CRM up to date
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Providing prospects with highly tailored and high quality information and documentation on a timely basis
- Increasing the value the client brings existing clients by finding more areas and ways they are able to assist our clients
- Attending conferences and exhibitions and leading round table discussions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven track record of successful executive-level sales, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with experience managing and mentoring sales teams.
- Strong knowledge of property management, real estate, or related industries.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Proficiency in CRM software, sales analytics, and reporting tools.
Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible, hybrid working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension – 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.