Sales Development Representative
PropTech Sales Development Representative role based in France.
- Detect, Identify and generate sales opportunities from target list (real estate agencies/brokerages and developers)
- Outbound sales and prospects nurturing through cold calling & cold emailing
- Qualify leads and report customers needs to your manager and in Salesforce
- Organize and book product demos to potential customers through a proactive approach
- Track all sales actions in Salesforce (including call activity, lead qualification details, lead pipeline, etc)
- Collect feedback and communicate it to the product management.
What they are looking for
- Native French, fluent English;
- 2+ years of experience in real estate or SaaS in a sales development team
- Understanding of technology for real estate professionals;
- Service-oriented mindset;
- Self-disciplined, organized;
- Curiosity, strong growth mindset, ability to learn fast;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Empathetic with the ability to understand pains of clients and help with their solutions.
What they’re offering
- Base salary + commission;
- Mentorship, data/product, sales, and persuasion training;
- Awesome team and opportunity - the chance to build the fastest growing Proptech company in Europe together with smart and ambitious people from all over the world;
- Free access to the platform (helpful if you’re looking for a place to live).
For further details please contact Elsa - firstname.lastname@example.org