About our client
Our client is revolutionising the construction industry by introducing advanced AI and Computer Vision technologies into traditional construction processes. The platform seamlessly transforms construction operations into data-rich, digital environments, saving time and minimising costs. Their product is already being used on active construction sites in more than ten countries, creating tremendous value for their clients and users. The company is backed by a world-class investment team comprised of VCs, construction industry leaders and well-known angel investors.
About the Role
Our client knows that the key to growth lies in a high-performing sales team. So they’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from their services.
As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting up our client’s sales closers for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase their offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
This position will be part of their Sales team and will be focused on prospecting new accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Represent the company’s product, starting with a comprehensive understanding thereof and leading to consumer research to identify how their solutions meet potential customers’ needs.
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets and KPIs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices and be a part of the creation of their outbound procedures that will help grow the organisation.
- Report to a regional manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Omni-channel approach: Cold calling, Linkedin prospecting and email sequences to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify prospect’s needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective customers and sales executives.
- Utilise the company’s sales tech stack: Salesforce, ZoomInfo, and Dialpad.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Minimum 1-year experience as an SDR/BDR.
- Strong desire and ability to achieve targets.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Advantage: Proficiency with Salesforce.
- Good vibes and a sense of humour are a must.