Sales Development Representative role based in London, United Kingdom.
Sales Development Representative
Sales · London, England, United Kingdom · Full-time
They are one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Their mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
They empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. They utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since their humble beginnings in 2013, they’ve achieved a lot at them:
- They’re growing fast. They work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for institutional landlords and property managers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom they help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for them – they’ve been celebrated as leaders of transformative change - not just in their sector - but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, they're also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe - with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
They’re a technology led business. They’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for their customers - and that's only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you'll fit right in.
The role of the Sales Development Representative is varied and challenging. As a scale up technology company they must understand the needs of their prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Their solution is disruptive in nature and they have to showcase the many benefits they can offer to their clients and their communities. With a growing presence across the UK, Germany and the US, your passion for communication will help support this continued growth by helping to increase sector awareness, interest, desire and action. You will be expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders to help accelerate Top of Funnel growth and qualified meetings. This role is pivotal in the sales cycle and will ultimately lead to further successful growth in line with their aspirational short, medium and long term plans.
- Identify and contact new prospects and qualify them for their solutions
- Set meetings for the BDM’s to demo a tailored solution and progress through the sales cycle
- Drive awareness, interest, desire and action with new prospects across multiple sectors
- Communicate effectively with C Suite executives to identify pain points and generate prospect meetings
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate requirements by conducting market research to identify new prospects and communicate effectively with them
- Support and collaborate with the senior sales team on outbound strategies and lead generation
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of their solutions and market requirements
- The first point of contact for new prospects and determine next steps
- Help create and build a Sales Playbook including repeatable and scalable processes
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of SDR experience, preferably within enterprise SaaS sales
- Flawless written and oral skills
- Ambition to drive change in a fast paced disruptive market
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work solo as well as part of a team
- Eager mentality to hit the phones and chase prospects to generate new meetings
- Problem solver to help identify customer needs and pain points then offer solutions
- Ability to quickly build rapport and develop relationships with new connections
- Willingness to self learn sector specific regulations and changes
- Ability to create and deliver tailored conversations to address individual specific requirements
- Driven and competitive but with a ‘Team First’ ethos
- Experience of using a CRM and sales enablement tools
- Fun and sociable with a strong desire to learn and develop
As you can see, they have big plans and are eager to grow their team of dreamers and doers to achieve their vision of managing over 1 million properties through their platform across various countries. You can help them shape the future of property management. Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- 23 days annual holiday
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
- Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks
For more information contact James Gershfield <James.Gershfield@lmre.tech>