About our client
Based in Rotterdam, our client is a high growth PropTech company offering a tenant app for all multi-tenant retail, residential and office properties. Their SaaS solution is trusted by renowned real estate owners and investors. Their team serves over 400 communities and over 50,000 companies across fifteen countries and submarkets.
Our client enables their clients to communicate effortlessly with their tenants and optimising efficiency of their commercial and residential real estate portfolios and enhancing tenant experience.
About the role
This role requires a hands-on, get-things-done mentality. You are performance-driven and take ownership of everything you do. You communicate proactively with internal colleagues and clients alike.
As Account Executive, you will be part of the Business Development Team consisting of sales, marketing and customer success.
- Win new accounts via new and existing clients.
- Contribute to developing the CEE region sales and business development strategy
- Be responsible for the CEE sales funnel and reporting
- Be part of their international team, growing yearly sales goals
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with the CEE-based referral partners
- Proactively communicate the benefits of the proptech revolution, engaging with senior leadership and decision makers both online and at events and conferences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English.
- You are a top sales person with 3+ years of experience, with a proven track record in closing deals and growing accounts.
- You have experience in selling SaaS solutions.
- You have a network within residential and / or retail focussed real estate companies.
- You are passionate about networking and feel like a fish in water at an event.
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesise information into product presentations and client proposals.
- You are experienced in selling to complex organisations with multiple decision makers and negotiating to win new business deals.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree is preferable.
What they offer you:
- Excellent working and salary conditions including a pension plan
- An inspiring work environment in a high growth international company
- An exciting company culture based on celebrating results and helping each other grow
- Travel allowance
- 25 days of vacation
- Annual personal development budget
- Company phone and laptop, and as many screens as you need!
- Team outings, Friday get togethers, team trips away