PropTech Transaction Manager role based in Berlin, Germany.
The Real Estate Transaction Manager focuses on processing Inbound Leads, conducting end-to-end negotiations on office lease deals, and providing assistance with complex, solution-oriented real estate processes. In conducting these activities, you will be responsible for efficient negotiations and putting the client first. You’ll identify their deal-specific needs precisely and engage internal and external stakeholders to deliver maximum value, transparency and efficiency in the client’s transaction process. You are the owner of deal momentum, deal economics and ensuring that the tenant is matched with the space that matches their needs.
- Help clients strategize, evaluate and execute real estate transactions to meet their business and occupancy needs.
- Business negotiations and management of transaction processes on behalf of their clients
- Negotiate to acquire the best office space deals & source off and on market deals
- Understand lease contracts and be able to negotiate & draft legal contracts
- Coordinate, execute and monitor all steps surrounding a transaction (completion of project briefs, delivery of market comparisons, site tours, RFI/RFPs, LOI, deal evaluation matrixes, lease execution and transaction closeout).
- Keep track and own deal pipeline conversions & momentum between stages
- Engage decision making and non-decision making points of contact in pursuit of profiling inbound leads
- Apply traditional and innovative sales methods, including compelling presentations, virtual demonstrations and account management
- Consistently deliver high-quality service that meets client’s needs in a dynamic marketplace.
- Monitoring of current transaction processes to analyze momentum and up-sell potential on clients in the local and global context
- Maintaining a “best-in-the-business” advisory mindset throughout all client touchpoints
- Leading transaction processes through helping rather than selling
- Expert knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- high organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- independence and effective organization of time and work
- Fluent (C2) English
- Track record in sales
- Ability to build long-term relationships
- Desire for development and creative thinking
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry or sales experience.
- Understanding of the principles of selling & leasing of commercial real estate properties
- Expertise or interest in either Office real estate
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Proven track record of forming and managing client relationships and providing an exceptional client experience.
- Proven track record with CRM systems (HubSpot, SalesForce etc.)
- Proven track record with using sales automation and lead generations SaaS’s
- Proven track record in Corporate Office Real Estate Sales
- Case-studies on building long-term relationships (client-retention)
- Case-studies on previous sales results
- Proactive management of lease events (breaks and expiries).
- Ability to prepare, review, analyse, and interpret financial analysis templates including cash flow projections, NPV, P&L to determine the financial impact of transaction scenarios
- A salary of 2000 - 3000 EUR net depending on experience
- A commission scheme (while “sky's the limit”, commissions usually increase annual pay twofold)
- Access to business contacts in the real estate industry
- Possibility of the constant development of own knowledge and competences as well as full sales training
- High independence in actions and responsibility creating and implementing approved processes
- Budget for training and benefits tailored to the development of your competences and hobbies
- Work in a company focused on innovation and out-of-the-box thinking
- Company laptop & full desk set-up
Their office is in the heart of Berlin will come fully equipped with amenities to help you do your best work and relax. Enjoy open-door phone booths, meeting rooms, and breakout areas, as well as on-tap micro-brewed coffee and other beverages.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Their mission is to ensure that modern workspaces are a catalyst for personal & business growth. They help a generation of modern entrepreneurs – from freelancers, startups & SMBs to global enterprises – in finding office spaces that grow their ideas, brands, and ultimately their business. They make finding and transacting workspace accessible, easy, empowering, and effective through technology.
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org