Once a property is “matched” with a client, and the offer is countersigned, the team of advisers takes over and supports the client from the transaction (notarial and banking relations) to the rental, passing through renovation.
- Continuously analyze the real estate market via online ad sites (leboncoin type, accommodation) and via its own network (agencies, brokers, notaries etc.)
- Find the best opportunities (investment properties, apartments, houses)
- Visit the properties with our client’s Matterport 3D cameras
- Package opportunities on their app and secure them with the seller
- Be the local representative for the visits (customers, craftsmen).
- Know the local market perfectly
- Your mission ends with the signature of the countersigned offer; the adviser takes over the notarial and banking follow-up
- Objective: 4 sales per month, or 8,000 euros per month on average remuneration for you
- The average is 3.9 sales per month (out of our client’s 30 current hunters)
- The best hunters make up to 9 sales per month, or 18,000 euros per month of remuneration
- This position represents a magnificent opportunity because you will be the first hunters in the Brussels region.
You are passionate about real estate investment and like to visit new properties
Prerequisites / Skills:
- Strong professional or personal experience in rental property
- Training in real estate (BTS, license, bachelor & master) or experience in the real estate transaction (personal or professional)
- Appetite for property hunting
- In-depth knowledge of the city and its neighbourhoods
- Good interpersonal skills, knows how to build a network quickly
- Having an already established network, work knowledge and ease with digital tools are a plus