About Our Client
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Consultant to work out of their Singapore office. As an expert in the field and a trusted advisor, the Consultant will work side-by-side with new and existing clients to design business processes that will enable and drive engagement with their solutions. The Consultant will drive utilisation of their products and help expand their existing customer base through the delivery of expert advice and superior customer service.
The Consulting team is at the forefront of some of the largest digital transformation projects in the Real Estate sector. The team works side-by-side with new and existing clients to design processes that enable the adoption of offers, solutions, and services. The team identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures, whilst supporting the client teams through the change management process.
Who You Are
You have a background in client services within the real estate, private equity, or SaaS/enterprise software services. You want to join a company that is the leader in PropTech. This is a strategic solutions role for a Consultant who wants to grow into a Consulting Manager and up to Director.
- You will provide consulting advice and become a Subject Matter Expert: developing a deep and broad understanding of offers products, features, and use cases.
- Externally you provide guidance and leadership around solutions
- You will focus on client outcomes and facilitate adoption of the company solutions
- Internally you will provide feedback to the product team on market requirements, product roadmaps and overall solution strategy.
- You will develop business relationships with senior executives at client organisations.
- You will develop into a trusted advisor across client organisations.
- You will analyse and evaluate a client’s business requirements and processes.
- You will work with the client to implement solutions and achieve their outcomes.
- You will travel up to 35% of the time to customer sites, conferences, etc. as required for discovery and requirements gathering.
After 3 months:
- You will be trained on their products and the their cloud solution
- You will gain an understanding of the team approach / processes, supporting existing projects, and being mentored by one of their senior consultants.
- You will gain a foundational understanding of key issues faced by clients and related solutions to supporting products, and key individuals across the business.
- You will gain insight into business operations through engagement with the sales, product, operations, and support teams. Building strong network within the business.
After 6 months:
- You will have gained responsibility within client projects and managing your own tasks and deliverables as required by the project plan.
- You will be responsible for presenting options and solutions to clients making suitable recommendations whilst gaining feedback.
- You will have identified a core product focus and will be working to have a deep understanding of the solution working with internal teams.
After 12 months:
- You will have responsibility for workstreams within a project and be part of a project from inception. Working with the project manager to develop a project plan and identifying tasks / deliverables.
- You will be a subject matter expert on Cloud offering and subsequent tools.
- You will have gained a holistic approach of the teams’ approach and key deliverables.
- You will have become an integral part of the pursuit team supporting sales and operations team in new clients and product enhancements.
- Industry-related expertise
- Experience in Real Estate, Alternative Investments, or SaaS/enterprise software services.
- Work within a team or autonomously managing multiple requirements, accounts, and client engagements simultaneously.
- Leading client discussions (face to face or virtual), making presentations and recommended solutions
- Solving business problems for clients and challenge convention.
- Identifying business needs and respond with appropriate solutions and recommendations
- Client focus, you are invested in seeing your client’s success.
Preferred but not essential:
- Familiarity with ARGUS Solutions.
- Experience of cash flow, feasibility and/or development modelling
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms like Tableau or Power BI.
- A passion for solving business problems. From analysing business needs to designing solutions, you are invested in seeing your client’s success.
- An understanding of the Commercial Real Estate sector
- Relationship building skills. Excellent account management, networking, and communication skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships.
- Technical skills. Proficiency with the MS Office with expertise in Excel and cash flow modelling techniques. You learn new technologies easily.