Our client is one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK, with offices in Germany and Turkey. Their mission is to improve lives by making housing and property work better for everyone.
They empower landlords and property managers with a platform to manage their properties. They utilise great local trade talent to create more jobs, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before.
Since their humble beginnings in 2013, they’re achieved a lot at there:
- They’re growing fast. They work with many of the biggest property providers in the UK.
- Dramatically improved outcomes for institutional landlords and property managers, speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within their local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Recognised as ‘Deal of the Year – Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018,
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019 and;
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises such as Beam, with whom they help co-fund training for homeless people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
2019 was an exciting year for them – they’re been celebrated as leaders of transformative change – not just in their sector – but across business in the UK (UKBA Business Change/ Transformation winner). Following a major funding round, they’re also expanding into the wider professional/commercial real estate sector in Europe – with plans to launch into the US multi-family market next year.
They’re a technology led business. They’re proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for their customers – and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you’ll fit right in.
The role of the Senior Client Executive is varied and complex. As a scale up technology company they must understand the needs of their prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Their solution is disruptive in nature and they have to showcase the many benefits they can offer to their clients and their communities. Your passion for negotiation and persuasion must come through in order to help change the archaic ways in which target accounts currently operate. You are expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones to help grow them within a variety of market sectors.
- Present, promote and sell their products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media and other appropriate channels.
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined periods.
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in [sector].
- Identifying and developing potential customers through existing networks, cold calling and other lead generation activities (such as campaigns and events), both individually and via the telesales channel.
- Developing and managing a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail, keeping their CRM up to date.
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects throughout the sales cycle.
- Proven ability to sell SaaS whilst building relationships and convincing multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle.
- Providing prospects with highly tailored and high quality information and documentation on a timely basis.
- Increasing the value that they bring existing clients by finding more areas and ways they are able to assist their clients.
- Attending conferences and exhibitions and leading round table discussions.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years enterprise consultative sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience within the Housing Sector
- An ambition to drive change in the industry being part of a disruptive technology company
- Experience developing high value partnerships and track record of exceeding targets
- Good technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity of CRM practices
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Ability to generate own leads and pipeline; ability to work autonomously
- Fun and sociable personality, a can-do attitude, be willing to learn and be able to overcome challenges
- BA/ MBA preferred
As you can see, they have big plans and are eager to grow their team of dreamers and doers to achieve their vision of managing over 1 million properties through their platform across various countries. You can help them shape the future of property management. Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Learning and development fund
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday
- Home office allowance
- A head office in London Bridge (less than 2 mins from Borough Market)
- An inherently diverse culture with over 11 nationalities and 21 languages spoken
- Food for thought: bottomless breakfast bar and drinks