Our client is a global leader in software and data analytics to the real estate industry. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Richardson, Texas, our client currently serves nearly 12,200 clients representing over 19 million units worldwide from offices in UK, North America, Europe and Asia.
Their mission is to provide the connected intelligence owners and operators need to identify and capture new sources of value in all aspects of property management. Whether it’s about making life simpler for residents, saving time and money for operators, or boosting yield for owners, they help customers optimise returns by expanding choice and embracing innovation. They have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and they need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining our client, you will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of the international expansion of their investment Management solutions:
(i.) Data Collection & Data Warehouse Services
(i.) Asset & Investment Management Reporting and Business Intelligence
(i.) DCF Valuation and Cash Flow Forecasting Software
WHY THEY NEEDS YOU?
As a Sales Account Representative & Industry Principle, specialising in Investment Management, you will be responsible for seeking out new customers and communicating how they can help them identify hidden yield, stay ahead of the market, mitigate risk and ultimately deliver more value.
You will have experience in professional networking, prospecting, running discovery calls/demos, negotiating, and a track record of closing new business. You should also understand use cases and how to sell across multiple departments and industries. To be successful in this role you will understand how to go after new business and form relationships with potential customers.
The role is responsible for new customers as well as maintaining existing client account relationships. The right candidate will be perfectly suited for selling technology products and/or services over the phone, via web-based presentations, industry events and in-person. Candidates must have a clear history of exceeding sales quota, love the thrill of the hunt, and are capable of building and growing a pipeline of business by of prospecting and relationship building. You must also have experience navigating through complex organisations and selling to multiple decision makers in the C Suite.
WHAT YOU’LL DO?
- Handle the full sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Rapidly learn their Investment Management Solutions
- Use Salesforce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Prioritise opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience
- Develop and execute a comprehensive territory plan
WHO YOU ARE?
- 4 years+ successful quota-carrying sales experience
- Real Estate Asset Management and SaaS background preferred
- Obvious people and passion skills
- Consistent over achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept; experienced with web technologies
- Experience in either Asset Management, Investment Management, PropTech and/or SaaS sectors preferred
Benefits package includes pension and initiatives designed to help promote employee satisfaction and wellbeing. They have a robust wellness program including 25 days of vacation and subsidised cycle to work schemes.
They are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- New sales activities include the management of prospecting, qualifying, closing
- Follow up on implementations associated with new product and service sales.
- Generating new sales and add-on sales revenue within a given territory and/or named account listing.
- Research, identify, and tenaciously generate new opportunities weekly
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel
- Strategically attack a regional territory to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell their Investment Management solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Must have the ability to create the ROI for your prospects
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skilfully deliver web-based presentations while partnering with their Sales Engineers
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex organizations
- Consistently outperform your quarterly and annual sales quota
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organised, optimistic, and coachable
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Four-year college degree in business or 4 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of 4 years of formal field sales or inside sales work experience with a record of exceeding assigned quotas
- Strong experience in Residential Property Management, preferably in the UK Build-to-Rent (BTR) sector.
- Strong track record of proven achievement selling products or services required
- Previous experience with value-based selling approach/ consultative
- Ability to identify, qualify and prioritise prospects
- Ability to present products and solutions to large groups
- Ability to assess a situation and quickly formulate the correct solution
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a geographic territory on an on-going basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technically savvy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Contact management software experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Industry meetings with industry associations and trade shows will be required. (These may occur on evenings and weekends)
- Self-motivated, hard-working, detail-oriented individual with punctual follow-up with clients on daily activities
- This individual needs to be a self-starter that is motivated by resolving client issues and selling solutions in order to collect commission income
- Position requires field activities including some overnight and weekend travel (up to 40%)