PropTech Customer Success role based in London, UK.
About the Company
Our client is the #1 SaaS solution for commercial real estate. They are changing the CRE technology landscape with their cloud-based leasing and asset management platform, which allows landlords and their advisors to manage their entire asset management workflow in one centralised location. Having merged with their biggest competitor they grew to over 10 billion square feet of CRE space being managed on their platform, and expanded to over 200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to be part of the team as they continue to grow!
Our client is dedicated to growing their international client base and their goal is to digitalise the way a global industry operates and collaborates at the asset management level. They are a tight-knit team that works hard and celebrates their success as they strive to build the most innovative technology to achieve this.
Their European headquarters are in London, but they have hubs in other major US cities and their Global headquarters are in New York.
How does this Position help Succeed?
As a Customer Success, you will work with a diverse set of clients to ensure they are maximising the value of the for their organisations. You will be responsible for partnering with them to help them adopt our client and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will track usage and adoption, provide reports, insights and best practises on how they better the platform at an account level, (e.g., opportunities for workflow improvement, best practises and sharing these with clients) and proactively help them address account level product gaps or adoption issues. You will be a partner to the sales, implementation, and product teams to ensure a coordinated approach to customers. You will also partner closely with sales on upsells, expansions, and renewals.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client accounts for how our client is used to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Have strong proficiency on the products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Share insights and strategies within the larger customer team on how clients can better leverage the platform.
- Client Outcomes: Partner with clients to help them achieve desired business outcomes. Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve these outcomes. Be comfortable challenging clients on existing process to help optimize them. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies.
- Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touch points with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting our client or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- 2+ years in a client-facing advisory role
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and a demonstrated curiosity to solve client problems
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and fostering meaningful client engagements
- Strong organisational skills and superb capabilities with managing multiple high priority projects simultaneously and successfully
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), meticulous attention to detail, and a resourceful problem-solving attitude
- A passion for building valued relationships with customers
- An analytical and results focused mindset, coupled with a creative make-it-happen spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
For further details please contact Lucy – email@example.com