PropTech Analyst role based in London, UK.
Our client is the leading independent property consultancy in the UK offering agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
PropTech/Digital Innovation is an area of their business that is hugely growing and they are looking to recruit an ambitious, driven and self-motivated individual to continue looking at tech solutions that they can utilise within their successful partnership.
In this role you will be working with the Innovation Lead to develop the business case for digital opportunities that have greatest impact across both their commercial and residential business. You will understand, interpret and identify solutions to business challenges, challenging assumptions and encouraging change through collaboration. In this role you will provide analysis and insight to support projects both business wide and on more ad-hoc basis.
- Keeping informed of latest developments in PropTech and providing communication to the relevant departments within the business.
- Researching and mapping the market to find various PropTech solutions that can be of benefit to the business or their clients.
- Attend PropTech or wider technology events to monitor the latest trends that will affect real estate.
- Link into their global offices to discover trends from other parts of the world and advise accordingly.
- Host pitches from start-ups looking to collaborate with their business and be the point of contact throughout the process.
- Responsible for the operations of the Technology Board and arranging demos where appropriate
- Present research or solutions to various audiences internally - including to the Technology Board.
- Work with legal, compliance, data and procurement teams to provide fast solutions.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to run early adoption pilots to deliver fast and valuable feedback for adoption suitability.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- Project management
- Change implementation
- Process improvement
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver
- Understanding of Big Data, Platforms, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, AR/VR.
- Passion for Technology and Innovation
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- Innovative thinker
- Creative mind
- Clear communicator
- Enthusiastic for change
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Manage various projects at once
For further details please contact Fergus - email@example.com