Proposal Manager role based in London, England, United Kingdom.
A Proposal Manager collaborates directly with the sales and account management team by acting as a project and pursuit manager to support the RFx process. With direct responsibilities that includes the analysis, management and execution of the proposal management process, this individual will act as an invaluable partner to the entire sales organization and a crucial part of the sales cycle.
This Proposal Manager exhibits a deep understanding of the proposal and pursuit process. This individual must be comfortable presenting to high-level decision makers and collaborating with sales team, delivery teams, and account management teams.
- Support sales and operations during the bid and contracting phase
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide all needed content for proposals
- Participate in the development and review of proposal strategies and win themes
- Assist in analyzing the RFP/bid requirements against the proposal outline to ensure both compliance and responsiveness to the customer’s issues and needs
- Build the proposal compliance matrix and track the fulfillment of all requirements
- Review completed proposal sections to ensure requirements are adequately addressed
- Conduct regular proposal progress status meetings and maintain the proposal schedule
- Manage writing assignments/editing/rewriting efforts, as needed
- Ensure that appropriate team comments are incorporated in the final proposal
- Manage all proposal development and production activities
- Reinforce the proposal process and change management to new process updates
- Highlight new content (post bid process) to replace, add to, or update existing content inside of Seismic
- Rebrand and upkeep of Seismic RFx content in collaboration with the z team
- MS Office Suite
- Excellent writing skills
- Minimum of 2 years of Proposals-related experience