Prop-Tech Head of Sales role based in Paris, France.
Their mission is to guide investors to set and reach their ESG goals.
Real estate investors have huge difficulty to raise funds or buy properties without an ESG strategy implemented across their organisation. 72% of real estate investors admit they are not ready to face the new stringent mandatory regulations. Therefore, there is an enormous need for a one-stop-shop solution for ESG compliance and reporting.
They combine all fragmented ESG data from scattered sources on one centralized ESG platform. They guide investors through an ESG scan to see what their data gaps are. They then onboard their data on their ESG platform, where they have insight into the performance of their portfolio, set ESG targets, keep track of improvements and finally, investors can easily export their property and ESG data into ESG reports and standard benchmarks, such as GRESB and CDP.
Currently, they have a strong and stable management and technology team in place, to deliver success for newly signed clients. The missing part is a strong sales and marketing team, which you will be leading. You will need to build strong professional relationships on C-level at commercial real estate investors across Europe. After initial success, they will expand the sales team immediately to capture a larger part of the market.
- Be part of the management team and work closely with the CEO, COO and CTO
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Plan and lead the growth of the sales team to achieve high-level growth
- Prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the management team, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product and Marketing
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally
- 6 years of relevant client facing sales experience
- Experience of sales on C-level
- Excellent network in the commercial real estate industry
- A view on ESG in the investment management industry
- A view on digitization in the real estate industry
- SaaS sales experience (preferred)
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Competitive base salary
- Above market sales commission
- Share options available based on achieving sales targets
- Take on a very entrepreneurial opportunity
- Allowance of 25 holiday days
- They are a remote-first business
- Social team activities
For Further Details contact Nick Walters - firstname.lastname@example.org