Our client is a tenant experience software (BtoBtoC) that improves all aspects of daily life in a building.
Available for all asset types (offices, coworking, coliving, residences, student housing,…), their focus is on the occupants’ building satisfaction and on improving building management through:
- a better communication: news, incident report and follow up, events,…
- a fostered community: messenger, directory, forum, ads, polls…
- the access to all the building’s services in one place: booking of shared spaces, marketplace, gym, concierge services, online payment, IoT & connected devices…
They also provide real-time information and anonymous data to the building’s managers, to enable them to better apprehend the use of their building and take business decisions.
Our client is already implemented in more than 250 buildings in Europe.
As part of their clients, they have:
- multi tenant’s owner or property managers or tenants (Vinci, Union Investment, Dior, BNP Paribas, Swisslife, Covivio)
- coworking spaces (Wellio, Well group, HUB 612, etc)
- student housing (CROUS, Student Factory, Studéa, etc)
- coliving spaces (Sharies, Legendre, etc)
Our client’s goal is to make employees and residents more efficient and more connected to their building and community.
They are looking for a Project Manager – Operations to join their young & ambitious team and support them in their development in Spain.
Reporting directly to the COO, you will be required to manage projects with their clients, which includes customer relationship, project planning, coordination of all project teams (internal & external), monitoring of actions and reminders, …
Your missions will be diversified:
- You will have your portfolio of external projects to manage
- You will help structure the company by thinking about optimization opportunities and setting up processes, to allow it to grow even faster and even better
- You will lead strategic reflections on the development of the product and will collaborate with the Product & Tech teams to implement new functionalities
- Our client’s main objective is customer satisfaction. You will therefore be a key part of a growing business
- You will be the 1st member of the Operations team in Spain
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in customer relations and project management
- You will work transversally with all the teams, which will allow you to better understand and discover each profession (project, operations, sales, product, etc.)
- You will be part of a dynamic and ambitious team
What our client is looking for:
- Rigor and self-organization are your allies
- You love project management and customer relationship. If 10 emails and calls are needed to unblock a situation, you will not hesitate
- You are empathetic and like to help others
- You are comfortable speaking in front of people
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are proactive
For further details please contact Giulio – Giulio.Dipietrantonio@lmre.tech