A global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market and with a particular focus on accounting modules.
They are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. They are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! The company is committed to its customers, employees, and the communities where they live.
A company with over 40 locations and 7,000 employees dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment.
The Consultant manages and executes successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) deployments and fosters strong client relationships. The consultant provides high-level implementation, training, and professional services to a portfolio of assigned clients (including on-site visits as needed) to manage and utilize the business operation functions in our client’s related software products.
- Performs complex system and business process reviews and other service reviews (on-site as needed) to identify inefficient processes and make sound recommendations for client productivity gains.
- Train clients and manage continued software integrations, maintenance, and updates in collaboration with them.
- Research, analyse, and resolve software functionalities and reporting problems for clients
- Use positive influence with clients to effectively navigate sensitive client objections, communicate complex and/or sensitive messages, pre-emptively address potential client concerns, build sustaining alliances with clients, and influence positive outcomes through active counselling.
- Enlist support from management and peers to address complex client requests and resolve complex issues.
- Analyse and interpret client operational needs and determines initial system configuration accordingly.
- Assist with data mapping and conversion, user training, and other services to ensure successful software deployment.
- Determine and document solutions and best practices to contribute to a solutions repository.
- Advise and institute best practices relevant to clients in the application of products.
- Recognize and refer opportunities to sell products/services to existing clients.
- Provide recommendations and informed direction to clients regarding ancillary products and services that align with client business and operational needs and goals
- Collaborate internally with analysts, designers, programmers, sales, and marketing teams,
- Perform special projects related to department training and client support.
Education / Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Math, or Computer/Engineering Sciences or other equivalent relevant experience in the property management industry.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience in software or business process consulting or equivalent consulting experience interacting with customers.
- Three (3) years of experience managing projects on accounting, business process, property management, or real estate software.
- Experience in ERP systems.
Additional Education / Qualifications / Experience (Desirable not a must)
- Knowledge of the property management industry.
- A background in accounting.
- An understanding of ledgers and other accounting principles.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to manage projects with multiple touchpoints.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven client-centred commitment and focus.
- Experience positively influencing clients, peers, and management.
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Collegial, team-oriented disposition with the desire and ability to establish cooperative working relationships with employees at all levels.
- Experience independently managing and resolving a variety of client issues.
- Technological savviness and the ability to learn new concepts.
- Ability to manage ever-changing priorities.