Product Owner- Enterpise
up to $170k
New York, US
PropTech Product Owner- Enterpise role based in New York, US.
My client is a PropTech within the commercial real estate industry who create more accurate and transparent data. They gather hard to access data and make it more accessible to their platform members.
They have over 100 team members in the US and globally and have been constantly growing. They are backed by top VCs and industry leaders and have raised over $30 million.
- Define and execute the product strategy for their enterprise product portfolio
- Lead the entire product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Conduct market research, including competitive analysis and on-going visits to current and prospective customers to identify market opportunities
- Translate market opportunities into clear, prioritized product requirements
- Collaborate with engineering and data teams to deliver innovative and highly valued products
- Partner with sales, marketing, and client success to design and execute effective go-to-market plans
- Proactively identify and mitigate product risk; working with various stakeholders to resolve program issues
- Build strong effective relationships with functional and geographic teams to evangelize, influence and execute the strategy and vision
- Identify, negotiate, and manage partnerships that extend product data and capabilities
- Own the KPI Dashboard for the product line – including defining measures, setting goals, reporting on progress and recommending tactics to improve KPI’s
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful data and analytics products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, science or hands-on product development experience
- Knowledge of web and data management technologies and experience developing web-based products
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning; product planning and roadmap definition; sales training and presentations
- Strong analytical abilities, and considerable experience with Excel and other analytics tools
- Proven team leadership, project management and group facilitation skills.
- Highly effective oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented approach to handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Systems or related field is required, graduate degree desired
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and dynamic environment
For further please contact Hattie - firstname.lastname@example.org