Our PropTech client is looking for an Product Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal person will own the positioning, messaging, and branding of a product(s), gather and process customer feedback, and use this to support sales and customer success teams with their pipeline globally. They will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy, taking full ownership of this area. They will develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering and gain a thorough understanding of customers needs.
They will act as the bridge between Sales & Marketing and Product teams to ensure a continuous feedback loop with the customer at the core putting processes in place to make this easy to do.
They will develop and maintain core product value messaging, ensuring that is in line with customer needs and resonates with target audiences. They will also create sales collateral to communicate the core value of their products' value and how they work to internal and external audiences to support the sales team at every stage of the pipeline.
They will perform regular market research and analysis on competing product features, and positioning.
- Work across the organisation – product, marketing, sales, public
- relations, demand gen, and tech – to drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Create and deliver high-quality, persuasive, and informative collateral about their software in formal and informal settings
- Create consistent positioning statements and messaging, write compelling copy for different audiences, and explain the customer-led benefits of specific products to customers
- Own when and how new products are introduced to the platform, leveraging master storytelling capabilities to craft compelling narratives across various channels
- Lead product launches and releases. Coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to plan, create and publish launch deliverables.
- Manage all related collateral such as website content, whitepapers, product-related press releases, data sheets or brochures, and product manuals
- Develop, maintain and expand training materials for their sales organization and channel partners regarding their capabilities and competitive differentiation.
- Expertise in product marketing tactics with ability to demonstrate success in positioning and launching new products
- Know-how on marketing complex B2B SaaS products
- Familiarity with product pricing strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Ability to speak French or Spanish preferred but not mandatory
For further details please contact Jack - email@example.com