PropTech Product Manager role based in London, UK.
- Work with a multi-disciplinary team of developers and designers to create best in class products and features.
- Listen to client feedback directly and from their team of customer success manager and sales teams and use this to create new features.
- Run and participate in design sprints to rapidly move from research to testable prototypes.
- Work with the team to create mock-ups, feature specs and user stories to aid product development.
- Constantly be seeking ways to deliver effective product quickly and then gathering feedback to improve them further.
- Build and maintain a product roadmap in line with the product strategy and direction.
- Be obsessive with the detail.
- A degree in a technical subject or demonstrable experience of working with technical people.
- 3+ years of experience in product management preferably within an environment operating agile methodologies.
- A passion for technology.
- An ability to work in a fast paced, nimble technology environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love.
What They Offer
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Pension contributions, charity days, social events and a fantastic office in Mayfair.
- Fast-paced, exciting work environment.
- The potential to influence and shape the growing customer success department and its culture.
- A high level of responsibility and autonomy from day one with hands-on application led by team management.
- Accelerated performance-based promotion program with international opportunities.
- A founding team who are passionate about what they do and are looking for inspiring people to join their journey.
- Huge ambitions to utilise and develop their technologies to move into new areas and markets.
For further details please contact Gary - firstname.lastname@example.org