Job Type: Full Time
Preferred Job Location: USA or UK (Remote)
Experience: 5+ Years
About the Job:
As Product Manager, your principal duties will be focused around creating our client’s SaaS products and platforms strategies as well as leading their software development teams to deliver the solutions to the market.
You will aid in the vision and ultimate profitability of each product/platform. This role would require working closely with relevant teams to make business decisions that ensure the company’s long-term sustainability and execution of strategies. You will work closely with their Innovation, Technology, Sales, Marketing and Client Services teams to build and enhance the products/platforms from idea, to innovation to commercialisation – keeping in mind corporate goals while adhering to budgets.
Typical Tasks are Outlined as Follows:
- Managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Regularly conducting competitor analysis of our client’s products.
- Remain knowledgeable and at the forefront of new and emerging technologies and their applications.
- Participate in the planning of company objectives and attend management review meetings.
- Create and manage optimally sized product development and support teams.
- Identifying market requirements for products through conducting market research.
- Prepare, maintain and evangelise the product roadmap and product releases.
- Collaborating with the Marketing team and managing a company-wide go-to-market plan.
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Propose an overall product budget to ensure success.
- Product pricing for each product line to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Work with multiple teams to evaluate and prioritise opportunities and develop the sales strategy.
- Create product feature descriptions to provide Business Requirement Documents for Business Analysts .
- Provide vision and leadership to technology efforts, working closely with the innovation teams and consultants.
- Coordinating with the Head of Marketing for internal and external product launches and training teams.
- Make buy / build decisions for products.
- Develop and deliver concise and meaningful presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support and Technology teams to support product success.
- Work with the Training team to develop product training plans internally and externally.
- Consult with the Client Services team to ensure appropriate service levels for the product line.
- Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for products and services.
- Deep knowledge of the Real Estate industry is a must.
- Deep understanding of software product development and hands-on experience.
- Well-informed on the use of technology in the real estate market.
- Complete knowledge of SDLC.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Superior project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Abilities to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Comfortable in various operation systems such as Windows & basic software such as Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- At minimum, possess a bachelors degree with a technical background.
- Product Management certification (preferred).
- Project Management certification (preferred).
- Corporate CRM experience is a plus.