Our client is an AI start-up, building the technological and real estate infrastructure to facilitate the future of mobility. They are doubling the size of their engineering team over the next 12 months and they are rapidly expanding to new markets, building their technical capabilities, and partnering with industry leaders to positively impact their communities.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
This position reports to the Director of Product.
Objective: to lead new and on-going product initiatives across their rapidly growing portfolio. These initiatives include web and native applications, vehicle detection and license plate recognition, partner integrations, payment, system reliability, inventory management, and dynamic pricing.
- Imagine and define product features that will delight their users and deliver business results
- Lead agile product development using data, feedback from the field, interviews with users and experts, competitive analysis, and qualitative and quantitative research
- Design clear requirements, basic wireframes, and success metrics to align and drive their team’s work efforts
- Conduct QA and post-release follow-ups to ensure successful product rollouts
- Identify, track, and solve for issues, bugs, and obstacles impacting their success
- Own product roadmaps, communicate and manage deadlines, and contribute to the vision of the larger product ecosystem
- Understand and decompose complex problems into manageable components
- Build strong relationships with engineers, operations, customers, and executives to lead development efforts, gather feedback, drive adoption, and measure their success
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role
- You have owned multiple significant product features or applications
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies, distributed computing, and database design
- Strong user empathy and a knack for brilliant user-centric design
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to thrive in open-ended environments
- Positive, open, and team-oriented approach to work
- High attention to detail
- Ability to identify, assess, and prioritize trade-offs
- Comfortable using data to shape decision making processes
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Attractive compensation and generous benefits package (100% Medical, 50% Vision and 50% Dental)
- Company 401(k) match up to 6% of salary.
- Paid company snacks and after-hour meals
- Unlimited paid time off
- Gym reimbursement program
- 529 savings plan
- Commuter benefits
For further details please contact Xan - email@example.com