Operations Manager role based in Paris, France.
They’re looking for an Operations Manager to help in their mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy. While we can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. We’re building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
Their founding team consists of operational, engineering, and real estate professionals from Uber, Addepar, UberEats, PeerStreet and Guy Hoquet. They are also ex-Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Gilt, General Assembly and Jump. They are a Series A company with rockstar investors including Comcast Ventures, Partech, Abstract Ventures, Precursor Ventures, WndrCo, and Class 5 Global.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company right at the start of the adventure! They have seen great success and received tremendous feedback from customers since their initial launch in Dubai last year and more recently in Paris. They can’t wait to have you onboard to keep crushing it!
At The Company You Will
- Onboard real estate partner brokerages into their system
- Own real estate partner relationship and ensure high NPS scores from them
- Develop processes to optimize the workflow and efficiency of their Advisors
- Be involved in defining the performance management system and cadence
- Use data to inform decision making for increasing conversion of clients and improving their journey with their
- Enhance the their customer experience by localizing the communication tools used
- Partner with Product, Marketing, and Management teams to drive continuous innovation and launch new services and tools
- As they are a dynamic and early stage start-up, be ready to get involved in all key aspects of their growth including going on house visits, handling clients but also helping defining their strategy and their approach with launching new services!
What They Look For
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in strategy, operations, or project management
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to synthesise a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking
- Bias toward action and ability to thrive in ambiguous and fast-paced environments
What You Get From Them
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Health insurance
- Flexibilit - work hard and take time off when you need it
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of their business as they grow into new countries and cities