North America Head of Sales role based in San Francisco, CA, US.
(Full Time San Francisco, CA, US)
They are a B2B technology company reimagining the $300B workplace design industry from the ground up. They combine modern technology with deep industry expertise to transform the process of workplace strategy from programming to design & cost estimating.
They are growing quickly and looking for talented professionals to join their team in Boston. While they have 40+ active clients, they still very much have a start up mentality, so the right person will be hungry, focused, and willing to tackle whatever comes at them as they build the company. You should be a self-starter who is capable of owning their own work, while also being an integral member of their team.
About the Role
They are seeking a North America Head of Sales to join its fast-growing, market-leading team. The individual will be a key member in leading their sales team as they manage incredible growth. At the business, they take a consultative approach to selling. To that end this role is part teacher, part consultant and part persuader.
- Recruit, train and develop a world class sales team
- Mentor the team of BDRs and senior sales reps
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand their customer base
- Inform the direction of product development, sales processes and company culture
- Define the goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue (ARR)
- Manage the KPIs of the sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to the executive team
- Consistently achieve quota
- B.A. or equivalent from an accredited 4-year educational institution
- Minimum 10 years of previous sales management experience in a fast-paced work environment
- A self-starter
- Proptech background in commercial real estate
- Data proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Passion for technology and being a part of a fast-growing company
- A collaborative spirit with a dedication to helping out as part of a team