PropTech Marketing Director role based in New York, US.
Our client is the leading global provider of a mission-critical software-as-a-service ("SaaS") and on-demand digital infrastructure platform to the high growth flexible workspace and commercial real estate industry. Our client’s software and technology was specifically designed and developed to help solve the complex operational and technological challenges faced by multi-site flexible workspace and agile real estate providers when they scale-up and focus on occupier in building experiences.
This is an opportunity to work for a public listed, global market leader in a highly vibrant and evolving industry. They are looking for a dynamic Marketing Director with a strong background in SaaS / Technology marketing and commercial real estate. Depending on the location of the successful candidate, the role will be based out of the NYC or LA office and will be reporting to the CMO.
This marketing leader will be expected to apply their experience, creativity, planning and leadership skills to achieve strategic goals, as well as developing tactics to enable our client to launch its marketing programs quickly and exponentially.
Main duties and responsibilities:
They will look to you to drive fully integrated regional marketing campaigns and programs which are proactive, innovative, and cost effective. You’ll develop content and execute tactics to attract relevant prospects, influencers and channel partners, get them excited about our clients transformational software & technology and guide them through the conversion funnel.
You will be responsible for creating, adapting, and optimizing multi-channel media, digital and event-based campaigns, processes and programmes necessary to enhance their brand reputation and positioning and generate quality leads to the sales team as they grow their commercial real estate customer base.
- Apply your skills in digital, events marketing & knowledge of marketing channels to create, manage and optimise marketing content assets and programmes that deliver strong reputational and awareness, brand impact and high-quality leads.
- Articulate and validate segment go to market topics and themes. Develop an inventory of content assets that delivers qualified demand and nurtures prospects to conversion while supporting the sales team, customer success and channel programs.
- Work with marketing operations and product marketing to analyse data and the buyer journey to optimise every touchpoint, maximise conversions and deliver the best experience throughout the sales cycle.
- Partner with marketing colleagues to maintain and elaborate the messaging framework, persona work and use cases. Engage proactively in PR and brand building activities.
- Work closely with the sales team, channel partners and influencers to ensure full visibility of marketing activities and timely access to content assets.
- Develop and communicate segment budgets and schedules. Report on regional marketing successes and ensure that all campaign activities continuously support the commercial goals of the business.
Qualification and Knowledge:
- The successful candidate will be a rounded marketeer in the commercial real estate and software space with a minimum of 10 years of B2B content and demand generation experience, targeting senior buyer personas with highly relevant content and engagement tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing / business degree a plus
- 10 years of marketing experience, working within a global team, preferably no less than 2 years in B2B high tech company
- Direct experience in the commercial real estate sector working with landlords, brokers and/or flex operators.
Skills and experience:
- Development of segment content plans and assets, which may include, but not limited to writing blogs, presentations, proposals, web pages, email templates, social share cards and contextualize product collateral
- Tactical execution of demand, account-based marketing (ABM) and lead generation programs
- Ensure timely, cost effective and high-quality content syndication via online Media Channels: Media Buying, Webinars, Blogs, Forums
- Actively incorporate associations, media partnerships, tradeshow, and events in reputational and lead generation campaigns
- Efficiently use marketing automation software - HubSpot
- Develop and execute email, digital and event marketing campaigns across all channels
- Ensure communication between Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to achieve business goals
- Responsible for tracking and refining campaign performance by measuring business results through analytics, which includes the metrics for conversion rates, cost/lead, LTV, CAC etc.
- Work with marketing operations to implement and constantly improve email lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Work with digital marketing colleagues to draft and tag content in line with requirements for online marketing, search engine marketing (SEM); search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click analytics
- Relationship management and campaign execution with third-party associations, contractors, and vendors
- Feed into social marketing channels – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook,
- Provide proposal writing, bid management and presentation support to sales team and channel partners
- Coordinate and execute account specific programs e.g. lunch and learn, customer specific webinars etc.
- Actively develop and mentor marketing colleagues and aspire to grow a regional team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on B2B marketing program execution experience including digital (email, 3rd party experience with using offline (tradeshows & events), media & digital channels (SEM, SEO, display advertising, PPC, webinars, email, social media, trade advertising and direct marketing
- Experience in developing content for a commercial real estate audience essential
- Very strong copywriting and content marketing skillset and experience applied to videos, webpages, white papers, case studies, eBooks, banners, event stands, webinars, product sheets, presentations
- Tech savvy with content management systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
- Track record of campaign execution and optimization
- Highly organised, metrics driven & team player
- Evidence of successful go-to-market with trade associations and 3rd party media
- Marketing of SaaS or IaaS solution a plus
- PR experience a major plus
- Openness to coaching and personal development essential
- Prior exposure to agile / scrum work practices in a marketing context would be an advantage
- Role will involve up to 20% national and 10% international travel (depending on location)
Aptitude and personal Qualities:
- Relationship builder who has worked in a global marketing team
- Strong stakeholder management skills – evidence of working with commercial, sales and customer success leadership and teams
- Passionate about marketing, naturally curious, growth hacker --- mindset to test and experiment
- Ability to take initiative and ownership – self-starter and can-do attitude
For further details please contact Hattie - firstname.lastname@example.org