Our client is professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. They help organizations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
Our client are looking for a Marketing Director
- Are you a senior marketing expert with consumer brand experience, able to influence key stakeholders on best marketing practice to deliver against business and sales objectives?
- Have you got creative flair to deliver compelling campaigns that get cut-through in a crowded market?
- Can you deliver multi-channel marketing strategies with confidence and allocate marketing budgets to drive revenue growth?
- Do you enjoy knowing all there is to know about current & emerging marketing trends and find it easy to comment on the effectiveness of every element of the marketing mix?
- Do you relish the problem-solving exercise of optimising and reporting marketing performance?
- Have you got a deep understanding of the luxury product and customer landscape?
What the role involves:
You will be responsible for the UK Residential marketing strategies and activations and execution across all media channels. This includes developing the marketing plans to help establish and grow the brand across the estate agency business along with the wider residential business; work with various teams and allocate resources to different projects and set short-term and long-term project goals.
Reporting to the EMEA Head of Residential Marketing, you will be part of the EMEA Residential marketing team, with one direct report and use of creative, digital and PR functions to help you deliver your strategy.
What this job involves
- Create the annual strategy for the Estate Agency business and work closely with: Estate Agency Exec; digital marketing; brand marketing; digital product; content; creative; EMEA residential marketing.
- Delivery of multi-channel brand, stock driving, seasonal and local campaigns, positioning our client as residential experts.
- Championing a consumer mindset and omni-channel consistency across all customer touch-points.
- Create property marketing templates to ensure brand consistency.
- Budget allocation and management.
- Set, monitor and report on campaign objectives and goals
- Participate in the quarterly presentations and run monthly planning meetings
- Experience running successful consumer marketing campaigns
- Confidently communicates with senior business stakeholders and clients
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced sales environment
- Consultative in identifying business needs and presenting strategic solutions
- Proactive with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-centric mindset
- Demonstrates proactive approach to problem solving
- A passion for content, tech savvy, creative and an eye for detail
- The confidence to challenge the norm
- Keeps abreast of marketing trends and news
For further details please contact Jack -
020 3574 4124