My client is a Real Estate innovation company who create more flexible and accessible warehouses and workspaces for companies.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, they are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology and they are going through a high level of growth right now.
What We’re Looking For
We are seeking a well-rounded and entrepreneurial leader with deep digital marketing experience and exceptional problem-solving skills to head up all marketing efforts as they grow at lightning speed.
As the leader of our Marketing team, you will play an instrumental role in laying the foundation for our next phase of growth. The ideal candidate for this role is equal parts strategist and executor comfortable rolling up their sleeves to drive successful outcomes in a fast-paced environment. At the highest level, you will shape and execute on the vision for marketing, including a heavy focus on growth marketing and content to drive member acquisition and new product adoption. You will also be responsible for hiring and leading the team in line with our key focus areas.
This is a unique opportunity to build and lead a world-class marketing organization and shape the trajectory of our business.
This role reports to the CEO and can be located anywhere within the US. Some travel to our locations will be required.
What You’ll Do
- Define and execute overall marketing strategy aligned to company goals and vision
- Prioritize levers using data and user research, design and execute experiments, rigorously monitor results, and scale successful marketing programs
- Own lead generation and nurture content strategies, overseeing execution of excellent content across channels in collaboration with creative partners
- Drive theird building efforts to amplify our voice via content excellence in social media, email, community outreach, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR etc
- Oversee key metrics and overall expansion of our marketing data capabilities to measure impact and improve performance through optimization
- Manage external agencies and freelancers to support growth efforts (i.e. content marketing, SEO, paid digital, web design, etc)
- 6-8+ years experience as a generalist marketer, 2+ years in a senior manager/director role
- ability to adeptly navigate technical tools (adwords, facebook ad manager) as a player-coach for the team
- Successful track record of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing strategies to drive revenue growth and brand awareness for a fast-growing product/service
- Comfort with ambiguity and hypothesis-driven bias for action to try and fail until we succeed
- Experience in a hyper growth, hands-on start-up environment, with demonstrated ability to roll up your sleeves and test new ideas
- Phenomenal cross-group collaborator, self-starter and big-picture problem solver
- Significant experience in stakeholder management as well as working with contractors/external agencies and internal shared resources
- Excitement for the opportunity to serve and help growing businesses gain the access and support they need to thrive
- Bachelor’s in business, marketing, communications, technical, or relevant field of study
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Company-wide, team building retreats
- Paid time-off and sick time + flexible working hours
- Quarterly team outings, coffee chats, and meal perks