PropTech Marketing & Communication role based London, UK.
About Our Client
Our client Is a Young Innovative Hypergrowth Company, combines data analytics, energy management and digitalisation to accelerate the energy transition of the building sector. They developed a SaaS application that collects, makes reliable and analyses existing data of their customers’ main buildings in order to detect energy saving potential automatically.
In 7 years, our client is :
- More than 250 customers
- A multidisciplinary team of 100 people (project managers, data-scientists, business developers…)
- 4 offices: Paris, Milan, Madrid and London.
Joining our client is :
- Joining an ambitious and fast-growing company.
- Choosing to work as a team
- Being responsible and taking initiatives
- Giving meaning to your job by effectively participating in the global energy transition
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Event & webinars organisation
- Social network management
- Website and blog management
- Partners and freelancers coordination (graphic designers, caterers …)
- Participating in the company’s new customer acquisition strategy via digital channels:
- Participating in the redesign of the website
- Implementation of new web pages
- Migration of blog articles to the website
- Sourcing and insertion of images (software, scenarios, logos etc.)
- Coordination of French/English translations with external service providers
- Integration of translated content into the English site
- Organisation of events (webinars, seminars, etc.)
- Participating in the creation of promotional content for the company
- Participation in the copywriting of glossary pages, blog articles, studies or customer case studies
- Participating in the creation of videos or webinars in collaboration with external providers
- Creation of images to insert into the different communication channels (poster, social media banner, infographics, etc.). Improved design and implementation of the new graphic charter in old content (presentations for sales representatives, project managers, etc.).
Manage the website (blog and official website):
- Updating the English website
- Publication of articles on various websites (WordPress)
- Participation in SEO (SEO) strategy
- Improving inbound marketing strategy (CTA in particular)
- Participating in the internationalisation of content:
- Management of translation providers French/English
- Translation of content into English (articles, presentations, etc.)
- Native English
- Autonomy and organisation
- Impeccable copywriting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Very good sense of collaboration (close cooperation with the French marketing team and the UK team)
- Knowledge of wordpress
- Knowledge of Linkedin management
- Ideally, understanding of software such as Indesign, Photoshop, etc.
- Fluency in french would be a plus
For further details please contact James - firstname.lastname@example.org