Support the creation, development, coordination and analysis of our client’s Marketing Communications strategy for the UK and Ireland with particular focus on the residential, student and flexible workspace real estate sectors.
Be a driving force behind the coordination and innovation of:
- Events, including exhibitions, seminars, road shows, client events, client interviews and press related events (working with the European events manager).
- A comprehensive content marketing plan focussed on thought leadership with an opinion driven, informative and educational approach
- Social media content across multiple platforms in collaboration with the departments content and social media coordinator
- Digital advertising opportunities with a particular focus on Google Ads, PPC and SEM
- Web site content management relevant to market responsibility with an aim of increasing traffic, engagement and lead generation
- Support the dissemination of press related materials to prime media contacts and across multiple platforms
- Out-bound email marketing campaigns
- Relationships with industry associations, third party media companies to ensure that we obtain the best possible value out of those relationships
- The development of our client referral, testimonial and case study program
A youthful disposition with a passion for being innovative and creative, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a desire to learn about our client’s products and markets to aid the provision of creative solutions.
Open minded and flexible, the candidate should be a team player who can demonstrate an ability to be able to communicate effectively across multiple time zones and cultures and to work as a member of a broader team. Happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved in other possibly indirect projects when required, the candidate should also be happy to travel if the need arises.
The role would suit a young, enthusiastic individual that has the desire to work in the B2B environment, to learn and progress as part of growing multicultural marketing team, while working with a variety of departments across the business.
The role would suit an individual that is comfortable working within a business that has brand guidelines.
- A demonstrable level of marketing experience is essential with a strong appreciation of lead generation strategies
- Experience coordinating activities across the broader marketing mix – but especially content marketing, thought leadership and digital marketing; preferably strong experience with Google Adwords, PPC and SEM
- Good project management experience, ability to coordinate multiple projects at a given time
- Ability to be able to analyse campaign performance and work to evolve, adjust activities in response
- Experience with HubSpot marketing automation would be preferred
- Experience coordinating video production projects would be useful but not essential
- Web and social media aware, experience with Word-Press is preferred but not essential
- Ideally comes from a property technology (PropTech) marketing background with experience in one or some of the following markets: residential (Build to Rent), student (PBSA), flexible workspace (Coworking)