About Our Client
Our client is a leading international property consultancy, providing services across all real estate sectors. Their culture is one of trust and respect, teamwork and collaboration. They value the motivation of their people. This is evidenced by their wellbeing offer, their capability to facilitate flexible working and their support to enjoy a healthy work life balance.
The Marketing & Business Development Executive will lead all internal and external marketing activities for two separate exciting technology businesses within the company, supporting their expansion and adoption across the UK, Europe, and the Middle East.
Working closely with each individual businesses Senior Leadership teams, with connectivity to other teams based in London who have a pan-European & Middle East remit; you will be responsible for originating, creative controlling and executing all marketing, communications and supporting business development activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
Working closely with the respective teams you will deliver high quality content and campaigns to external and internal audiences to build brand awareness, product understanding and in support of business plan achievement. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Arranging internal demos/events to capitalise on existing relationships
- Uploading content onto Connect to raise internal profile – good news stories, case studies, profiling team members
- Collating and writing case studies
- Collating testimonials
- Working with PR on press releases, website and social media platform content, blogs and connect posts
- Liaising with US team regularly to ensure correct and up to date EMEA representation on global site
- Composing and sending any internal and external emails via their global email marketing platform
- Maintaining mailing lists and client/target client lists
- Running the social media accounts – creating a content calendar, posting regularly, and encouraging the internal teams to reshare
- Preparing tailored and branded pitch material to suit client requirements
- Collaborating with Senior Leadership teams on creating and executing successful go-to-market strategies
- Supporting the teams through the business development process as each individual opportunity requires
- Preparing ‘warm approach’ material for internal and external targets with the aim of generating demo requests
- Preparing ‘cold approach’ materials for cross-channel use to evolve and maintain a steady sales pipeline
- Managing leader boards to understand sales momentum and velocity across individual service lines and key contacts
Marketing & business development strategy:
- Owning marketing strategies
- Acting as brand guardian for both businesses
- Delivering paid digital advertising campaigns for both businesses
- Seeking out and entering any relevant industry awards
- Creating video content to succinctly demonstrate the tool and its USPs
- Creating demonstration videos and training modules for internal use
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
An all-rounder with a record of accomplishment for originating, creating, and realising successful marketing strategies with strong B2B experience.
You will be comfortable across all channels, relish the opportunity to be involved with the PR aspect of the role, thrive working in a fast-paced environment, be pragmatic and forward-thinking. A highly personable individual with experience of managing separate key accounts at any one time. You will be comfortable across all traditional and digital channels and someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
The role will suit someone proactive, with a willingness to learn and develop a career in marketing technology businesses. An understanding of the latest principles and best practices within digital marketing is essential.
The candidate must be a strong presenter, collaborator, and communicator.
Additional skills should include:
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Experience of content management systems, running a social media account and email marketing software would be highly advantageous.
- Effective organisation with an excellent eye for detail.
- A polished, clear communicator who is highly motivated and reliable.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks on different accounts simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Ability to form successful working relationships with internal colleagues across the group in addition to external agencies and key client stakeholders.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- A strong interest in digital marketing and communications.
- Previous experience in a marketing role with a professional services, technology or other “b2b” organisation or a similar role within an agency environment is essential.