PropTech Head of Account Managers role, based in London.
Looking for a Head of Account Managers to manage, develop and mentor an established PropTech Account Management team. The team is growing month on month as they continue to change the face of the lettings industry.
Our client believe in individual and collective ownership of all the work that drives their company journey, and have created a mutually supportive, fun-loving environment to help their team thrive. You will be joining a diverse, multicultural team from a multitude of commercial backgrounds with a startup mindset and an eagerness to disrupt conventional wisdom.
Our client requires from you:
- Meet and exceed all team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Drive pipeline growth for all areas of the business
- Recruit, onboard and retain new AMs
- Improve time to productivity for new team members while maintaining performance in the existing team.
- Partner with marketing, sales and operations teams on prospecting, campaigns, events and other initiatives.
- Coach team members on field-sales techniques/methodologies
- Ensure accurate reporting of activities, pipeline, activities and forecasts.
- Team management including hiring, coaching, development, quota setting and performance management.
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform the team on general trends, product, competitors
They need you because you have:
- 3+ years of field-sales Account Manager management experience in a fast-paced sales start-up environment
- 8 + years experience of working in the Property industry.
- History of over-achieving against quarterly and annual sales targets
- Able to coach, lead and inspire teams to drive performance using a data-driven approach
- Able to build and analyse reports in a CRM and provide accurate reporting metrics
- Strong cross-functional collaboration experience - able to work with different functions effectively and for overall benefit to the business
- Superior written and verbal communication skills with the ability to converse at decision-making levels
- Comfortable working as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly changing environments
- Self-started with strong work ethic, initiative and drive
Our client is first and foremost a PropTech company. With their incredible team and in-house technology they are able to offer their Landlords best-in-class quality of service at a significantly lower fee, while also delivering an unbiased and professional service to their tenants that is digitally enabled for their convenience.
For further details please contact Lucy - firstname.lastname@example.org