Lead Generation Marketer role based in London, United Kingdom.
Lead Generation Marketer
Growth · London, England, United Kingdom · Full-time
They are one of the fastest-growing property technology companies in the UK and Germany, with offices in the US and Turkey. Its mission is to improve lives by making property work better for everyone. The platform empowers landlords and property managers to manage their properties and internal trades workforce, source local trade talent, build community cohesion and provide better services than ever before. The end-to-end solution offers a flexible approach to compliance management, repairs reporting and delivery, ensuring landlords and property managers can be confident that their property meets necessary standards.
Since 2013, they have:
- Dramatically improved outcomes by speeding up service delivery fivefold and creating economic opportunities within local communities.
- Set a new industry benchmark on responsive repairs by reducing typical time frames (20 days) to less than 4 days.
- Entered partnerships with social enterprises to help people into trades jobs, and thus rebuild their lives.
They have been recognised by multiple awarding bodies since its inception, including:
- ‘Deal of the Year - Residential’ at the UK PropTech Awards 2018.
- ‘Business Change/Transformation’ Award at the UK Business Awards 2019.
- Recognised as ‘Professional Services Partner’ at the UK Housing Awards 2019.
- Repairs and Maintenance Provider of the Year at the 24Housing Awards 2019.
- Featured on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list 2020.
- Most Collaborative Business Award - PropTech at the UK Proptech Awards 2020.
Following a major funding round, they have recently expanded into the US multi-family market and has plans to enter the wider professional and commercial real estate sector in Europe this year.
In sum, they are technology-led business developing cutting-edge solutions - and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open, empowering and fast-paced. If you’re tenacious, passionate and driven, you will fit right in.
They are looking for an experienced Lead Generation Marketer who can help us build lead nurture frameworks and design and execute high quality campaigns.
- Design and execute high-quality campaigns.
- Devise and implement testing and analysis to improve marketing campaigns and drive revenue.
- Analyse and continually improve campaigns to achieve targets.
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through the website email and social channels.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams.
- Execute and deliver lead scoring for a variety of personas.
- Build and continuously improve lead nurture frameworks.
- A proven understanding of the concepts behind scaling marketing attribution, account-based marketing and lead generation for B2B.
- A background in marketing with at least 3 years of lead/demand generation experience
- A data-driven approach to scaling marketing programs and campaigns.
- A high-level communicator.
- An analytical and entrepreneurial mindset.
- A bachelors degree or higher.
As you can see, they have big plans and are eager to grow their team of dreamers and doers to achieve their vision of managing over 1 million properties through their platform across various countries. You can help them shape the future of property management. Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package.
- Private health care including discounted gym membership.
- Learning and development fund.
- A remote-friendly working environment + 23 days annual holiday.
- Home office allowance.
- An inherently diverse culture with over 18 nationalities and 21 languages spoken.
For more information contact James Gershfield <James.Gershfield@lmre.tech>