Our client supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, the company helps to realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Our client offers a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
What they’re looking for:
Our client is looking to grow their team with talents that share their energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition on an international scale!
Their profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match our client’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining their company means becoming a team player and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! 😉
Our client is looking for talented sales engineers who thrive on the field supporting with the business and technical pitch to prospects and customers, along with the capability to influence and empower their fellow sales teammates. They are on pace to double in size in 2022 and this is an opportunity to be a key player in the growth of the Sales Engineer team in France.
As a Sales Engineer, your mission is to demonstrate the value that our client brings to prospective customers and how it meets their technical and business requirements.
- Partner with sales representatives to qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and elaborate adapted sales strategies.
- Research and explore existing technical and business challenges with prospective customers and creatively find solutions to those challenges that the company’s solutions can solve.
- Demonstrate the value provided by our client, for each prospect and
- Facilitate demos of the technical aspects of their product in ongoing
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated Design and create additional demonstrations, presentations, or any kind of assets that will help you demonstrate the value.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to spread the word about how the company aims to impact the planet through virtuous real estate (help create content, participate in marketing events, etc.).
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to continuously improve their
- Collaborate with sales enablement to upskill the sales team
- At least 1 year of experience in a presales environment on Enterprise
- Passion for the environmental
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business and technical requirements with the company’s solutions
- Comfortable and thrive on engaging with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives.
- Demonstrable experience in empowering the sales
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- You’re hardworking and goal-
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Software and SaaS
- Strong communication
- Belief in our client’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and goodwill / Freedom and responsibility
- Experience in hyper-growth environments
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG and / or Energy Efficiency