Inside Sales Specialist role based in London, England, United Kingdom.
They are a world leader in market intelligence solutions for the online travel and hospitality industries. Amongst their customers they are proud to name the leading Online Travel Agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, etc as well as the leading hotel chains like Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and Accor.
Their patented technology gathers data at scale; every year they deliver over 100 million room-nights, 7 billion shops and over 35 billion price comparisons, but they are not stopping there.
They are committed to help their customers maximize their revenue potential by providing them with a unified view of all their business intelligence, along with actionable insights that lead to performance improvements, so their vision is something even greater: they want to become the leading hospitality BI solution provider in the industry.
Founded in 2010, they now have about 150 employees globally.
They’re seeking a talented Inside Sales Specialist to join their team. The role reports into the VP Sales.
The Account Executive will focus on selling to hotel chains.
- Source potential client opportunities via cold calling, (cold) emailing campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups
- Build, organize and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and sales targets.
- Utilize and develop innovative strategies to maximize results and win over challenging targets.
- Respond to all incoming product inquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner.
- Preparation of accurate quotes, development and presentation of proposals to clients in a professional and confident manner.
- Maintain accurate records of your business development activities
- Provide client feedback on products to the Product Development team so that products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required
- Achieve sales targets.
Prior Experience Requirements:
- First relevant inside sales experience
- Fluent English speaker. Another European language – an advantage.
- Experience selling technological solutions to Hotel chains - an advantage
- Natural sales skills and a convincing but emphatic personality
- Ability to persuasively demonstrate product and industry knowledge
- Enthusiasm, passion & Champ mentality
- Great communication skills, whether it be via phone, email or face to face
Location – Amsterdam or London.