Implementations Service Consultant
PropTech Implementations Service Consultant role based in Paris, France.
A global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. They are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service. They are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! The company is committed to their customers, employees and the communities where they live.
A company with over 40 locations and 7,000 employees dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment.
What you will do
- Assist and support customer who have purchased the products
- Configure products for customer after purchase
- Ensure products are functioning at company standard
- Build rapport with customers and complete set ups with coordinated weekly calls
- Be in the know – complete product training and continue to learn and develop your knowledge
- Be part of a great team, collaborate on regular basis, and help each other be successful
What you need to have
- Knowledge of the office sector
- An understanding of ledgers
- Experience in the property sector
- Great active listening skills and the ability to uncover opportunities
- Awesome written and verbal communication skills
- Phenomenal customer service skills and effective follow up
- High comfort level presenting using virtual technology tools
- Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
- Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
- Technological savviness and the ability to learn new concepts
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org