Head of Flex Office
Our client is looking to recruit a driven, team player, to be part of their growing flexible office advisory platform.
The primary role will be to lead and grow the business in the UK. Core responsibility will revolve around the brokerage function of the UK team, the individual will be in charge of the brokerage team and required to manage and optimise performance of the team. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter, ambitious, and be keen to join and help further grow a new business.
- Develop and grow the UK brokerage team (currently 4 members), optimising their sales output through a diversity of lead sources, including internal referrals, website leads, external referrals and prospecting.
- Build a substantial pipeline of client requirements across the UK team in order to achieve agreed revenue targets, which will be set alongside the Global Board.
- Dedicate time to winning new clients through business development, both internally working with other teams, but also externally, targeting both fast-growing businesses that might need flexible office space in new territories, but also assisting global businesses with their flexible portfolio.
- Develop long standing client relationships that deliver repeat work across the business, and potentially the wider business.
- Develop excellent knowledge of the flexible and wider office market in order to provide reasoned and valuable advice to clients. As part of this they will need to develop strong relationships with all providers in the market, understanding the different offers and business models.
- Build strong relationships with the respective wider global network to refer clients cross-border.
- Previous commercial tenant rep or flexible office experience (minimum 4-7 years)
- Previous experience managing a team and demonstrating growth
- Self-Motivated, Target and Goal driven individual
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work in a timely manner
- Able to quickly build rapport and long-standing relationships
- Empathetic with clients' needs and a wish to offer un-paralleled client care
- Adaptable, excellent telephone manner
- Energetic and able to think on your feet, enthusiastic
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- IT skills – Microsoft Office, databases, Outlook, Excel (full training will be given in respect of internal systems)
- Full clean UK Driving Licence
For further details please contact Hattie -