They are looking for a Head of Technical Sales to join their growing team.
The role is suited for someone with an MRICS accreditation looking to apply those skills and experience in a sales and client-facing role in a fast-growth tech start-up.
This is a highly strategic role with a deep impact on their revenue.
You will be interacting with multiple stakeholders to offer a first-class service and act as an ambassador for their brand.
For ambitious, entrepreneurial candidates, you will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark driving growth and delivering commercial results.
- Develop and execute a commercial pipeline for them.
Develop a book of business and expand on your black book across the UK
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline client delivery.
Coordinate with internal stakeholders and their partners to ensure understanding and documentation of client requirements.
Work closely with Director level and above.
- Negotiate and execute long-term strategic contracts with clients.
You’re autonomous, delivery-focussed, and passionate about technology.
You are KPI and target driven.
You are agile, a quick thinker, and comfortable with ambiguity.
You are energised by strategic sales cycles and not afraid to get into the details where and when necessary.
You have experience in the commercial property sector and can articulate your passion for how technology can transform the sector.
You have a demonstrable understanding of the commercial property lifecycle and process.
- The ideal candidate will need to be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS) with 7 – 10 years of practical experience in commercial real estate
- You should be an articulate communicator who can build relationships quickly
- Demonstrable team leadership experience
- Have prior experience/exposure to technical topics related to building surveying including techniques and tools (CAD Files, Commercial transaction process, construction delivery, etc…)
- Demonstrable contacts and network in London and across the UK.
- A degree related to real estate, city planning, architecture, finance, accounting, economics, data, or market research
- Client facing experience in either consultative or transactional sales.