Our client’s mission is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
They strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for their customers.
Our client is looking for an experienced sales leader to drive sales and build a team of dynamic sales professionals. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role in a growing company. They’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join them in their journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing Sales Directors and Account Executives as the company grows
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
What you bring
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team across markets
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and their clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
What they offer:
- Opportunity to gain a lot of responsibilities in a short amount of time
- A dynamic, challenging and highly motivated team working in a start-up environment
- Competitive salary structure with performance-based elements
- 28 days of annual leave
- Benefits like contributions to gym memberships and public transportation subscriptions, employer’s pension scheme and more
- Flexible working models with home office opportunities or a fully remote set-up (well, nearly fully remote, they want to see your face sometimes)
- Great office in Berlin – if you want to work from there – with the opportunity to be a part of their pack and take part in social activities (post-pandemic)
- Company offsites as well as events to engage with their awesome team (post-pandemic)
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, our client strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. They invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.