Our client is a ConTech start-up based in Munich which is backed by Siemens.
With TWINGINE, you as a building owner can use all the advantages of Building Information Modeling for the first time without compromises – and increase your lead over the competition. The Building Model Analyzer is the central intelligence of your real estate projects. It simplifies your processes and makes project key figures comparable. Analyze your real estate projects digitally, transparently and in real time. Identify optimization potential at a glance and make sustainable decisions.
· Validate data automatically
· Increase space efficiency
· Reduce energy consumption, CO2 and costs.
· Acquisition of New Logos to the company across the Operate and Connect products
· Achievement of a Monthly Recurring Revenue figure
· Achievement of KPI targets
· Completion of a Sales and Account Business Plan
· Development of (acquired new logo) accounts along with a Customer Success Team
· Development of (existing) accounts to maximise the company’s penetration
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong financial acumen and commercial awareness
· Strong negotiation skills
· Ability to demonstrate capability to secure profitable business growth
· Capacity to motivate yourself and work from your own initiative
· Hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
· Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategyand build the vision
LMRE Europe consultant