About our client
Our client is a Danish company founded in 2020 and based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
They are on a mission to make sustainability actionable for real estate owners by helping them collect and organise their data so it is operational and useful. Commercial Real Estate owners are considered some of the most vulnerable in the business community to the effects of climate change. They are facing a changing landscape of compliance requirements and regulations pertaining to sustainability, as well as increasing demands in terms of environmental impact and responsible industry from contractors, legislators and investors. Our client’s CO2 accounting platform is fully auditable and transparent, so companies can export data that is reliable and comply with new and changing reporting regulations.
They make sustainability a joy and not a burden for companies
As their ideal Nordic Head of Growth, you:
- Have 7-10 years experience from the real estate sector, either as a manager, buyer or seller and have a strong network in the sector.
- Have the ability to and demonstrated experience with developing and executing tailor-made and effective sales strategies
- Are passionate about documenting and communicating your strategic ideas and findings clearly to teams and stakeholders
- Are open to the adventures inherent to a start-up journey
- Are fluent in English (company language) and comfortable in sales-settings both at home and abroad and comfortable with traveling.
Furthermore, you are:
- Honest, optimistic, curious, and an excellent team player
- Acutely aware that the customer experience in its entirety is an actual work of art and a joint effort between all teams in the company
- Motivated by and completely on top of the numbers game
- Passionate about solving customers’ problems
- A person that prioritizes presence in your communication style and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
What they offer:
- The opportunity to influence the direction and development of a true sustainability unicorn in the PropTech space
- The opportunity to have a positive impact, for people and for the planet
- To be part of a fast-paced and growing company with kind, engaged, and excited colleagues
- A competitive salary package with opportunity to earn, pension and a flexible work-environment.