Our client is a fast-growing property-tech company. Their mission is to make the world’s buildings smarter and better connected to enable a more dynamic, collaborative and innovative future. They do this by advising property professionals on how they can develop commercial and residential buildings with best-in-class connectivity and technology design at their heart. Their vision is to be able to certify any building, anywhere in the world.
Our client certifies buildings and generates leads through the Accredited Professional (AP) programme. The AP programme enables third-parties to deliver certification services to their clients and communicate the value of certification.
Our client will be launching in new European regions this year, and this role will be key in making that launch successful. If you are a scrappy entrepreneur at heart with business development and relationship building skills, a strong work ethic, and you enjoy the challenge of closing a deal and building a successful business, they would like to meet you.
The position is a unique opportunity to:
Join a high-growth real estate tech start-up that’s solving problems for both landlords and tenants in an area that is fundamental to all businesses today – technology.
Contribute materially to the success of the businesses’ geographical expansion alongside a group of talented team members.
Form relationships with senior decision makers at the top commercial real estate firms in the world.
- Lead B2B client development efforts with real estate companies across new European regions by efficiently identifying prospects, meeting with high-level decision makers, communicating the value proposition, and ultimately closing deals to grow adoption of the product.
- Design and help implement local marketing initiatives by working closely with the Marketing team to drive demand for the product.
- Build relationships, work closely and empower their network of Accredited Professionals to generate leads and scale their capacity to certify buildings across the new European regions.
- Grow awareness of the company by initiating strategic relationships with real estate firms, brokerage agencies, industry organizations, city government, etc.
- Serve as an ongoing advisor for our clients to ensure the properties they work with are best positioned to serve the needs of today’s tenants
Key attributes they’re looking for in a candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a direct revenue-generating role.
- Additionally, the best person for the role will be an independent go-getter who can point to a demonstrated history of successful prospecting and deal closing in a B2B capacity.
- This person is both action-oriented and a strategic thinker. They can creatively identify targets, craft the best means to reach those targets, and execute with the perfect mix of efficiency and hard work ethic to get deals over the line.
- Added bonus: Experience working internationally, particularly in the Nordics and Eastern Europe
What they offer:
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Well-practiced remote onboarding process. They’re currently working from home full-time and hope to be back in the office from early summer.
- Home office budget to ensure you have a good working environment whilst at home.
- Professional development programme, which includes a US$1,000 annual budget per employee as well as internal training
- Regular company social events include virtual happy hours and birthday and work anniversary celebrations.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Our client celebrates and supports diversity for the benefit of their employees, their business, and their community. They are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a workplace which thrives on the diversity and inclusion of everyone in the team.
They are eager to hear from a diverse range of candidates. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility, please discuss this with us.