PropTech Head of Capital Markets role, based in New York, United States.
Our client is a seed stage proptech company with the mission is to make real estate work for small & medium business owners. They are starting by making net leases fast, simple and transparent for every business owner.
They are backed by two venture capital firms that have invested in some of the most successful proptech companies in the world.
They’re looking for a talented Head of Capital Markets to join their exceptional team, help them continue their rapid growth, and make real estate work for SMBs. In this pivotal position you will report to the CEO and serve as a key member of the leadership team.
As the Head of Capital Markets you will be responsible for all capital markets operations, including leading, structuring and negotiating new credit facilities and securitized vehicles. You will also be managing and analyzing the risk of the portfolio.
This person needs to have a demonstrated ability of cultivating relationships with lenders, banks, and other potential capital markets partners.
- As the Head of Capital Markets you will manage and own all aspects of their capital markets strategy
- You will build relationships with lenders, banks, investment firms, and family offices
- Own the deal process from start to finish, including structuring, marketing, negotiating, documenting, and executing facilities.
- Manage the risk of their portfolio
- 5+ years of experience working in capital markets
- Strong relationships with lenders both in debt and equity, ideally in the real estate space
- Strong analytical, quantitative and modeling skills
- Proven ability leading a risk function
- Experience servicing a diverse real estate portfolio
- Experience completing facility structures
- Passion for creating efficiencies and resiliency in processes that you own
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as chances to build new solutions
- Results orientation with a high motor and an incredible attention to detail; able to drive projects from planning to completion with limited oversight
- A low ego and can-do attitude
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to work with diverse stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Competitive salary + equity
- Full benefits
- Really bright, fun & passionate co-workers
- Commitment to diversity & inclusion
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing company at intersection of fintech and proptech industry
They prioritize a commitment to diversity in their team building process. They enthusiastically encourage individuals from a variety of lived experiences to reach out.
For further details please contact Hattie - email@example.com