About our client
Our client’s platform brings together the best independent operators of flexible workspace. They handpick only the most inspiring and amazing flexible workspaces all underpinned by the same high level of standards, quality, design and technology and a passion for creating the best workspace experience.
Emphasising the individuality of each brand and location, the company’s platform has been designed to enhance the profile and visibility of leading independent operators of flexible workspace.
As a key member of our client’s team, the position of Head of Business Development is an exciting opportunity where you can bring your own ideas and flair to help shape the growth of the platform.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Drive overall sales and marketing initiatives
- Take responsibility for developing operator relationships
- Work closely with their operator partners to ensure they understand and meet their needs and build a great operator community.
- Work closely with the Directors to develop the platform, their offering and the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role is predominantly focused around the following key areas:
- Lead the sales function though proactive outreach to independent flexible workspace operators
- Efficient handling of new enquiries, leads and opportunities to optimise conversion rates, ensuring clean data and accurate reporting
- Onboard new operator partners, nurture and develop relationships
- Be the leading advocate and cheerleader for the company
- Drive renewal, retention, and customer lifetime values
- Develop the our client’s product offering to meet the needs of their operator partners and help them stand out in an increasingly competitive environment.
- Position our client as the Mr & Mrs Smith / Leading Hotels of the World equivalent in the flexible workspace sector
- Manage key marketing channels (eg PR, social, PPC)
- Develop new content and marketing initiatives (eg awards schemes)
- Establish partnerships with search/listing platforms and apps
- Build our client’s partner community to support the needs of independent operators which results in improved engagement, retention, and word of mouth/referrals.
- Gather feedback to optimise their partner experience
- Provide technical support and manage operator profiles on the company’s website
- Be the voice of their operator partners
Financial, Budgetary & Reporting Responsibility:
- Achieve revenue targets
- Take responsibility for the marketing budget
- Help to set future budgets and forecasts
To succeed in this role, you will have the following key skills:
- A customer first mindset to develop long term relationships
- Industry knowledge (hotels or workspace) to understand our client’s partners needs and the solution they are delivering
- Be an entrepreneurial, self-starter and creative thinker to help build a new platform
- Display empathy and resilience to be persuasive and win new business
- Working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Working knowledge of WordPress
Salary and progression:
They offer a competitive salary depending on experience and will work with you to align your development and progression with the vision for their business.
They champion the flexible workspace sector, so you will be able to work flexibly – both where you work and when you work.