About Our Client
Our client’s mission is to make flexible and hybrid working a norm rather than an option. They started building their SaaS platform back in 2015 to support the future of work. They believe that having freedom and flexibility is the way to provide better workspace experience. And that’s what enables them to develop products that matter – for their customers and for the world. The company has offices in Bulgaria, USA, UK, Australia and their teammates are the ones getting them to the top in their market niche. So if you live and breathe technology as well, come and join us!
About The Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Director that thrives in a startup environment and has a proven track record of defining a robust sales strategy to scale ARR from $5M-$20M+. They are looking for a hands-on manager with an inner drive to exceed results. As a Sales Director you will partner with the CRO to lead the growth at the company. You will own the global sales goal and be responsible for maximizing their sales team’s potential. As a Sales Director, you will own the crafting of sales campaigns, coaching the sales team, and personally overseeing the closing of high-value sales opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Create and execute plans to support the company’s future growth and scale ARR from $5M-$20M+
- Design and execute an outbound strategy that will result in repeatable and predictable pipeline generation.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation.
- Personally oversee the closing of complex Enterprise deals with your team.
- Define and oversee a successful sales strategy in dedicated territories across the world.
- Own recruiting, goal setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of account executives and sales development reps.
- Work with the functional leaders in Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to ensure the right skills and resources are made available in support of all regional activities (not limited to sales).
- Implement a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
What to Bring
- Successful track record of leading an international software sales team.
- Solid experience in SaaS sales, ideally with experience selling to SMBs ($5 – $30K ARR), as well as closing deals worth $250K-$500K ARR.
- Experience in a growth startup.
- A genuine relationship builder who can easily navigate and build connections in complex organizations.
- Team player with a “Go-Getter” mentality.
- Experience in proptech SaaS is a major plus.
Over the next 12 months, success will be primarily assessed against:
- The delivery of a repeatable and scalable approach to revenue generation through outbound activities.
- Identifying and executing on opportunities to improve win rates, shorten sales cycles and drive pipeline growth.
- Personally contributing to the closing of strategic accounts and generating a repeatable strategy that can be executed across the whole team.
- Team leadership, and building a world-class, high-performing team and commercial capability.
- Recruiting, mentoring, and developing talent.