Our client is a rapidly growing technology company operating internationally. Their goal is to help their clients to create the most efficient, effective, and engaging working environments. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the successful organization and coordination of these events. Working with various stakeholders, clients, and vendors to deliver a seamless experience. This position is ideal for a candidate that thrives on the responsibilities and challenges that come from planning, negotiating, and overseeing events around the world. This is the perfect opportunity to put your stamp on a progressive tech leader.
Areas of Responsibility:
A core part of our client’s offering is their events, where clients, and staff and selected guests meet monthly. These are both online and in-person events. You will be responsible for:
- Working with the sales teams to select, invite, organize, and prepare
- Ensuring that all speakers have headshots, profiles, to market the event to their clients and close contacts.
- Coordinating all of the factors that contribute to the success of physical
- Working with the sales teams to select, research, negotiate and book global industry
- Coordinating the marketing efforts to make every physical event a
- Stand initiatives, audience engagement and stand materials including brochures, giveaways, and branded assets.
- Researching, proposing, and managing event vendors for online events, event companies, stand design and merchandising.
- This will include gathering samples, attending industry events, and ensuring that the company provides the best possible event experience.
Market and Competitor Research:
- Conducting and maintaining competitor research into how they promote events, where they exhibit and how they present.
Fundamental Experience and Skills:
- Experience in international B2B event coordination and managing B2B online
- Experience in managing vendors, negotiations, samples and stand
- Experience of running online events using technologies such as Go to Webinar or
- Experience using streaming platforms (vimeo/social media) for
- Experience of, and ability to showcase stand design is fundamental to this position
- Ideally you will have existing sector knowledge or be keen to learn about the sector to ensure the company is attending the best possible events to deliver their brand and lead generation initiatives.
- Experience of working with large (ideally Global) commercial clients
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using PowerPoint to create presentations
- Ability to report and optimize the process and any other elements to ensure they are providing the best possible experience
- Experience of developing and implementing project plans
- Ideally educated to graduate level with a project management qualification
- Ability to network and build industry contacts and suppliers to ensure the company is producing creative and efficient materials
- Wider understanding or experience of social media and email marketing as these are essential tools to successful events.
- Forward thinker with meticulous planning and a high attention to detail
- Must be able to showcase your event work as part of the hiring
Character and Behaviors:
- Passionate and curious about
- Natural networker, always on the look-out for opportunities to grow and develop networks to promote the company and their products.
- Able to balance operational and strategic
- Strong customer
- Delivery focused, comfortable working in a target driven
- Focused on quality and the drive for
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile
- A team player, gains satisfaction from being part of winning