PropTech Full Stack .NET Developer role based in New York, US.
Our clients technology team is a dynamic team that drives innovation in both internal and client- facing technologies. As a Full Stack .NET Developer, you’ll develop and manage the technology stack behind the platform, with a focus on C# & .Net development.
Your primary objective will be to successfully enhance the underlying code of their unique platform that allows rapid creation and deployment of app like components. This will be accomplished by both directly contributing to the development of customized app modules within the platform and by supporting the capability for analysts and extended project teams to create and deploy app like content within the platform directly. In addition to this responsibility, you will collaborate and work across an incredibly creative and innovative cross functional team to outline improvements, design suggestions, and features that align with the overall digital product and services brand vision. The Full Stack .NET Developer will work directly with existing development resources to further augment their clients ability to bring new and innovative technologies to market.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Hands on Web and C#/ .Net development for large and complex application platforms.
- Develop frontend web and backend services
- Develop responsive and touch friendly UIs, engaging with UX to deliver an exceptional customer and user experience
- Responsible to design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to support new and enhance existing products
- Take responsibility for architecture, test automation, automated deployment and quality
- Collaborate with and be a productive development team member to deliver projects/features
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners
- Utilize and build RESTful and SOA backend services
- Ensure application resiliency, scalability and high performance
- Identify and resolve production performance and scalability issues
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of recent full-stack .NET experience, specifically:
- Professional experience using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Highly proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC (.net 4.5+)
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented software design
- Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in microservices architecture
- Responsive web design
- Exposure to NET Core 2.x, 3.0
- T-SQL/SQL Server (stored procedures, table design, indexing, SQL Server Management Studio)
- Knowledge of System design and architecture
- Experience with Azure cloud development and deployment processes, serverless programming concepts (Azure functions, webapps)
- Exposure to Python
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Awareness/knowledge with PaaS/IaaS cloud-native applications.
- Azure DevOps: Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing
- Agile / SCRUM
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent comparable professional experience
For further details please contact Louisa – email@example.com